Sign in to follow this  
Siesan

Petition to rename sG to "Saved Gamers"

just because your thread is in spam doesn't mean people shouldn't take it seriously.... saying we shouldn't take this seriously is like those people who always say "no offense" before they talk shit. Either way words are words and the fact you posted this makes me think you believe in some of the things you said...

jesus christ relax bowlcut. you're getting so upset over a thread in the SPAM section.

who the fuck is bowlcut?

and you guys aren't getting what I'm trying to say...

google bowlcut

YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

wait so is bowlcut a slang term for circumcised penis?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=bowlcut

Wait... Eddy has a bowlcut?

Eddy explain yourself. NAO!

NO

Everyone's faces when I'd fuck with people in TTT and JB by using admin chat to say shit like:

"Welcome to Saved Gamers - a Christian Gaming community, God Bless."

People wat'd and immediately start talking about satan and curse a shit ton more.

It's pretty fucking hilarious reaction you get from people who aren't familiar with us.

I've done this every so often for...I don't even know how long.

look at all these atheists and wrong doers in sG who are gonna go to hell! look at all these saps who haven't found lawdy jesus yet! this is outstanding how many people in sG are gonna go to hell!

well, now i have the answer

I petition to transform sG from a sinful cesspool to a mighty religious force in gaming

i call it, saved Gaming.

I wasn't the one who made that name, it was other fellow believers in this "group" who are disgusted with the actions of their fellow players

saved Gaming will not only enjoy good games, but also save people from going to hell! we will spread the word of lawdy jesus to the entire world! with the help of our friends at the westboro baptist church!

here are some global server and forum rules we want

1. No swearing

2. every 30 minutes is prayer time (lasts 1 minute)

3. all servers shut down on sundays

4. No athiesm

5. after every round in any game, everyone must clap into their mics (or type *clap*)

6. No anti-american ideas!

If you agree to this petition (which you should, or else your going to hell) speak your words!

This is a mix of religions, Christian, Muslium and Retardation

Sounds like something a satanic cult would do.