Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clarkus

EVERYONE JOIN GMOD CINEMA MOVIE NIGHT GOGOGOGO

I'd just like to point out that this is in the CSGO forum. and not even the Gmod one, let alone our actual Cinema forum. Good job Clarkus

lol. Total fail.

I'd just like to point out that this is in the CSGO forum. Not the Gmod one, let alone our actual Cinema forum. Good job Clarkus

If you're trying to sell McDonalds, you don't advertise to 500 pound fat people, they're already eating McDonalds.

I'd just like to point out that this is in the CSGO forum. Not the Gmod one, let alone our actual Cinema forum. Good job Clarkus

If you're trying to sell McDonalds, you don't advertise to 500 pound fat people, they're already eating McDonalds.

Doesn't matter where you put it, still shows up in the new topics section.

Ahh! I restored my computer and went and played in Cinema to see a bunch of errors. Haha. And I can't see baseball bats or riot shields in TTT either.

Ahh! I restored my computer and went and played in Cinema to see a bunch of errors. Haha. And I can't see baseball bats or riot shields in TTT either.

Just to let you guys know fastdl is broken, making cinema practically unplayable for new players.

http://facepunch.com...=1250354&page=2

Valve bug from tf2 update apparently.