Sign in to follow this  
MikeTroy8

JB Full

Seems to me that it never gets to 40. Sometimes it will get close like 37 but I haven't seen it at 40 yet. Then again im usually playing on weekdays, rarely weekends.

Ive noticed that it depends on time and day but really does it hit 40. I've thought about giving away Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe (on sale right now) for first person to get LR tonight while I'm warden. This would help get people on but I really warden when there is more than 20 people because of warden whore's.

Ive noticed that it depends on time and day but really does it hit 40. I've thought about giving away Assassin's Creed 2 Deluxe (on sale right now) for first person to get LR tonight while I'm warden. This would help get people on but I really warden when there is more than 20 people because of warden whore's.

!LaSTrEQuEsT

I would like to have AC 2 Deluxe for me.

Haha. Well good luck. I'll try to snag warden tonight at some point and see what happens. The people that keep up with the forums will have a advantage. Sound good? Lol.

Haha. Well good luck. I'll try to snag warden tonight at some point and see what happens. The people that keep up with the forums will have a advantage. Sound good? Lol.

lol it's only 3.74€, i'm gonna buy it with the remaining 7.2€ on my paypal acount

lol it's only 3.74€, i'm gonna buy it with the remaining 7.2€ on my paypal acount

Yeah it's on sale right now. ALOT of people that play JB has no money and I'm sure a few will go for it. I was thinking about doing it for Left for Dead 2 but the sale ending.

You can always stock up on gifts while they're cheap.

Yep. Have a couple of good rounds trying to fight each other to lr. Those that already have the game can rebel and try to keep others from getting the game.