Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JMaFia

[Accepted] because Mimic wrote sure! (jmaf app)

69/60

69 hehe

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Chief,(+47)

Yes [staff]: Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D. (+45)

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Waffles, Nate, batman

No [staff]: tox, blob, fatb0y (-15)

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, (-10)

Wow that sucked, I didn't find my previous vote so i put it here again....

when zmm jokes about your abuse and votes yes, you upvote. when others point it out and don't vote yes, you downvote. in any case, you haven't denied any of it beside the number of supposed complaint threads about you, which i remember. it is a rare occasion that sG sees an applicant's true colors before they put tags on (or in your case, again,) and in your case i have to vote no. the things that marine, nitestalker, and fatb0y all brought up add to that sentiment. you'll probably get in anyway on the strength of the newer recruits.

64/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief(+49)

Yes [staff]: Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D. (+45)

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Chief, Waffles, Nate, batman, kevinbotz

No [staff]: tox, blob, fatb0y, drunkula (-20)

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief,(-11)

when zmm jokes about your abuse and votes yes, you upvote. when others point it out and don't vote yes, you downvote. in any case, you haven't denied any of it beside the number of supposed complaint threads about you, which i remember. it is a rare occasion that sG sees an applicant's true colors before they put tags on (or in your case, again,) and in your case i have to vote no. the things that marine, nitestalker, and fatb0y all brought up add to that sentiment. you'll probably get in anyway on the strength of the newer recruits.

64/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief(+49)

No [staff]: tox, blob, fatb0y, drunkula (-20)

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief,(-11)

I won't deny because i'm not going to spam my own thread, every downvote has been something I wanted to respond to. I swear there was only one thread about my abuse and my abuse was always banning, the bad thing about it was they were ridiculously long bans, but I did always have proof of scripts or rdm, and I never made myself traitor once. If I had fucking slayed and gone crazy with my admin, I wouldn't have had it for 3 months straight lol... I have already apologized for that and admitted so I don't see your point. My biggest point is the server was rated #1 back then, you can't even say I was killing the server. I even unstacked and balanced teams on WCS when I had admin, and made JB fun, I really wasn't that horrible which is why I had it for the duration I did. Most people are voting no because of the bitch fit and drama I caused before I left, which again I apologized for.

But then again, I don't really care what happened back then, some of the people who voted yes treated me like shit before I left but time mends all, it's just history now. I wish there was a way for me to really redeem myself, but I can't and for that I apologize.

59/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief

Yes [staff]: Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D.

No [staff]: tox, blob, fatb0y, drunkula, daniel

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief,

it is a rare occasion that sG sees an applicant's true colors before they put tags on (or in your case, again,)

Wait, I don't get it; what are his true colors and how is he showing them? Is downvoting people what you mean by showing true colors? I don't know, that seems kind of thin. I mean, I can understand if you're voting no because of the shit he caused before, but he has had a good forum presence and is really fun to play with in-game, which is more than a lot of people who have gotten in sG can say. You can argue that those aren't his true colors and if he's let in he'll start acting like a piece of shit, but to say he's a piece of shit right now, which seems to be what you're arguing, I think, is false. But, if I'm missing something let me know.

it is a rare occasion that sG sees an applicant's true colors before they put tags on (or in your case, again,)

Wait, I don't get it; what are his true colors and how is he showing them? Is downvoting people what you mean by showing true colors? I don't know, that seems kind of thin. I mean, I can understand if you're voting no because of the shit he caused before, but he has had a good forum presence and is really fun to play with in-game, which is more than a lot of people who have gotten in sG can say. You can argue that those aren't his true colors and if he's let in he'll start acting like a piece of shit, but to say he's a piece of shit right now, which seems to be what you're arguing, I think, is false. But, if I'm missing something let me know.

the downvoting is just his douchebaggery rearing its douchebaggish head before it has finished douching, and fully emerging in complete cuntasticness. He is a piece of shit right now, not later, now.

i was referring to the events that occured before he quit the clan. the downvoting is just petty and stupid.

64/60

too much gay in this thread, if you want everyone to vote no, then put it in your post. if you dont care, then dont

that being said, jmafia may have ragequit before but who gives a fuck? dude was one of the most popular players on TTT, the abuse was handled, and i'd say he's over losing his SO now. i had nothing against him before (even if it may have seemed like that) and people ragequit shit all the time, no need to vote no over that. move on, you faggots

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief

Yes [staff]: Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D., sketch

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Waffles, Nate, batman, kevinbotz

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief

didnt mean to downvote drunks yes post, and i downvoted/upvoted some of the posts that i thought were off-topic. have a good day friends ^_^

69/60

never had a problem with him

Yes [staff]: Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D., sketch, Iherdcows

No [Community]: Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief

i was referring to the events that occured before he quit the clan. the downvoting is just petty and stupid.

Ah, okay.

74/60

Yes [staff]:Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D., sketch, Iherdcows, Mitch

No [Community]:Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief

</3 - Never heard of you :?

74/60

Yes [staff]:Winnagreen, drug, mimic, c12k, Ivanns, ZachPL, Lind, Mayo, D., sketch, Iherdcows, Mitch

Abstain: Avery, Sakaro, Waffles, Nate, batman, kevinbotz, cookie

No [Community]:Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief

I rarely play WCS1, but when I do, Jmaf always greets me ecstatically!! He is my Brother from another server.

75/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief, Youngz

76/60

Good player

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief, Youngz, EL_PATRON

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Windmill, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief, Youngz, EL_PATRON

just put colour back in

LOL JK THIS KID IS A FAGGOT.

74/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief, Youngz, EL_PATRON

No [Community]:Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief, Windmill

lol

75/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief, Youngz, EL_PATRON,amp

No [Community]:Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief, Windmill

74/60

Yes [Community]: infested marine, Googi, TheBlade, Xlite, epic, Tennessee, Moflstomp, Duex, Coldfuse, taboob, Noobzilla, Don, BeauutifulChaos, ZMM, Manbearea, necro, JWB10, BLiNDBoi, Aero,Time, Shikaku, n2f,Prosak, Prok, Hotsauce, Deadpool, Will, Bulletford, KnifeMaster, Serperior, slv, Deltron,Coco, shotgun, Oreo,Groov,Silent_Shot, Illogical, Spell, Daileyyy, Archy, sB, Elmo, Eek, SOSBrigade, Seafagz, carbon, chief, Youngz, EL_PATRON,amp

Abstain: Avery, Waffles, Nate, batman, kevinbotz, cookie

No [Community]:Marine, Nitestalker, Dyscivist, Space Bugs, tex, Junzou, KittyCat, xmen, skotti, camelFun, Chief, Windmill, Sakaro

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

• Steam Community

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of sG, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!