Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Real talk

Ignore her, do not contact her in anyway, give her the impression that you don't fucking care, because she didn't care when she broke your heart! If it's meant to be, she'll come and look for you, as you aren't contacting her, or letting her know anything. Just do your best to keep your mind focus on other things. If you play this song enough, it'll psychologically implant the belief that you're actually over her, and make you more confident!

[media=]

PS. We should all have a brofest..

That song officially makes that post the gayest post in sG history.

Spring Break is coming up, use it to just reset your college life and everything. go hiking or stay in and party or something, but don't just sit in your room all day. Thankfully, you have a huge community of people to hang out with online.

I think I went full time WoW after my last breakup. it was bad. bad bad.

Ignore her, do not contact her in anyway, give her the impression that you don't fucking care, because she didn't care when she broke your heart! If it's meant to be, she'll come and look for you, as you aren't contacting her, or letting her know anything. Just do your best to keep your mind focus on other things. If you play this song enough, it'll psychologically implant the belief that you're actually over her, and make you more confident!

[media=]

PS. We should all have a brofest..

Man, you ain't kiddin about sucking dick are ya?

Best thing to do first is delete everything from her so you cannot contact her and look pathetic or something. It's good to sometimes think about good memories, cherish them but don't block them because that makes it worse.

Hang out with either new or old friends and have fun, have a drink with friends, play games with us and talk.

It would be easier to take a pill to forget everything instantly about her, but it's just not possible.

If you want to talk about it or play a game, add me: sG | Master Chief .

And like JMafia said, if you don't contact her and she contacts you, it is meant to be and only then you go for it.

Thanks for the help guys.

She tried contacting me yesterday, sort of pushed her away and hung out with a good friend instead.

Unfortunately, getting pretty drunk these past few days was a temporary remedy.

Don't know what I'm gonna do now, sober up at least and play some video games. Guess just try to find some friends and see what I do from there. Definitely a huge punch to my self-esteem and confidence though, I'm like really badly handling social interactions in real life with everyone right now. Ignoring her and her friends right now because fuck it, it's probably better in the long run.

Guest Fohacidal

drinking is the biggest fucking cop out to social situations ever

its a superficial and materialistic world and i have neither

Anyone have tips on how to get over a bad breakup? My girlfriend of a year and a half just sort of broke up with me out of the blue and I'm sort of... lost for words at this point because I thought things were going fine.

I know this forum/community to some of you isn't the best place to disclose or share your feelings or personal lives, but you guys are literally the only people left I can turn to for help. Troll/laugh at me or not, IDC but I need any advice tips or help you can give me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Just a tip, you should give me your Nexus 4

Guest Fohacidal

its a superficial and materialistic world and i have neither

Oh please, not one inkling of sympathy is going to come from me. Self pity gets people nowhere, grab yourself by the balls and fucking lead yourself into amazing things.