Sign in to follow this  
Arrkham

Best video game ever made?

Final Fantasy Tactics: Original. Probably the most compelling story arc I've ever seen.

You might be right. I was thinking about listing that, but the game itself has too many issues. The story and writing are genius, though, especially the new translations in the remakes.

Well, the best video game ever made is probably not the same as my favorite game. It's a tough decision, but I'd say either Final Fantasy XII or Metal Gear Solid 3 or 4. Those three are absolute masterpieces.

Final Fantasy Tactics: Original. Probably the most compelling story arc I've ever seen.

Does no one appreciate FF7?

Guest Fohacidal

Zelda gets my vote for most overrated series in existence.

As for best game ever I dont know, Halo 1, the first Modern Warfare, Half Life, Dead Space, Fallout

Its a hard choice

Guest Fohacidal

As for best game ever I dont know, Halo 1, the first Modern Warfare, Half Life, Dead Space, Fallout

Simply hilarious post.

I didnt state it as fact, its just like... my opinion man

I didnt state it as fact, its just like... my opinion man

I didn't interpret it as fact. I just found your opinion on Zelda funny given by what followed it.

Zelda - as a series - is overrated.

Edited by Dyscivist

Its a hard choice

...Says Zelda is overrated

lists Halo and Modern Warfare as possibly the best games ever

DERP fucking retard

Edited by jbandito

Its a hard choice

...Says Zelda is overrated

lists Halo and Modern Warfare as possibly the best games ever

DERP fucking retard

Haha. So true. Halo is great. But Modern Warfare sucks. No close to what Zelda is.

Guest Fohacidal

So its perfectly rational to hate on the halo and COD franchise (despite me only highlighting 1 title from each) but when I hate on Zelda its suddenly incredibly laughable? Its just the way I feel, fuck, I tried to get into Zelda and its all boring.

So its perfectly rational to hate on the halo and COD franchise (despite me only highlighting 1 title from each) but when I hate on Zelda its suddenly incredibly laughable? Its just the way I feel, fuck, I tried to get into Zelda and its all boring.

It's not that, it's that you called out a franchise a large number of us grew up with, love and cherish. And claimed it was inferior to wallet-gouging franchises that exist entirely because of 12 year olds who like to "temper shot", and T-bag each other.