Sign in to follow this  
Contract Killer

Recomendations for a vehicle

Get 2500 or 1500 ram pickup and for a car G8 ftw beats charger.

Wow, get out of my topic, Im not rich and can't buy both, like you, and can't afford a brand new car, let alone the insurance, your ignorance shows, I wish we had gotten rid of you instead or along w/ CC90, and G8 sucks, looks like shit.

P.S. You know about cars.

Guest some fag
Get 2500 or 1500 ram pickup and for a car G8 ftw beats charger.

Sorry, but the G8 can't hold against the Charger or the new Challenger.

It's Mopar or no car, buddy, and if you knew anything, you'd see it the same way.

Contract, look for a diesel... The 2500s are great, and the Magnum V8 has a lot of power, but honestly, the diesel gets you better miles per gallon AND more power.

I also agree with you. Chronx should be gone.

Hey guys, in about 3/4 of a year, I will be getting my license, but want to start looking for a ride now, any suggestions? Just to add, I live in Illinois, out in the boonies, when winters get pretty bad. If you say car, recomend a fast one, not a shitty prius, camry, or civic, thank you. Brand really doesn't matter, I like about all. Thanks.

EDIT: I would like to spend under 12 grand

get a Geo.

Guest some fag
Btw i do know about cars. And i did say the 2500. And G8 is teh leet.

And u dont need be to rich.

Ok, so, no you don't, don't care, not it isn't, yes you do.

And you quoted me why?

Because his parents dropped him hundreds of times and now he's hilariously retarded.

Idk dude I guess it was accident.

Don't lie. Just wipe the drool from your face and get out of here.

Btw i do know about cars. And i did say the 2500. And G8 is teh leet.

And u dont need be to rich.

You are a FUCKING RETARD, yes you have to eb somewhat rich to get a 20+ grand car for you first car? Do you know what insurance is? Ya, that will be high as hell, and it's 1337 not leet you faker. You obviously know nothing about cars. END OF STORY. Y0u 4r3 4 d0u(h3 846 (hr0nx. 1 4m |337, n07 y0u.

You are a FUCKING RETARD, yes you have to eb somewhat rich to get a 20+ grand car for you first car? Do you know what insurance is? Ya, that will be high as hell, and it's 1337 not leet you faker. You obviously know nothing about cars. END OF STORY. Y0u 4r3 4 d0u(h3 846 (hr0nx. 1 4m |337, n07 y0u.

Actually you don't considering all the deals going on because noone is buying especially on trucks. You can get great interest deals, not to mention build your credit and if you put whatever down on the vehicle. Weight out your options, and if you want a dodge 1500, if you get a brand new one you get a lifetime warranty. You can't beat that. Payments suck but atleast your getting good credit and getting something worth it.

Guest some fag
Stop flaming zues no one cares what u say. And who said the car is 20,000$. My cuzin got one for 12,500$ a little used.

LOL!

It's funny because he thinks that what he says is actually true!

You two stop now or i'll have to use my JCS Hammer! And Chronx stop saying stupid stuff or people will point it out and flame on you, think twice before you type ;) !

Actually you don't considering all the deals going on because noone is buying especially on trucks. You can get great interest deals, not to mention build your credit and if you put whatever down on the vehicle. Weight out your options, and if you want a dodge 1500, if you get a brand new one you get a lifetime warranty. You can't beat that. Payments suck but atleast your getting good credit and getting something worth it.

No, I talking about spending under 12 grand, and he thinks I can get a ponitac G8 for under that, its not even out yet, and a new dodge ram, but I would want a 2500 cummins turbo diesel 4x4, so ya, in that case you have to have som money.

Stop flaming zues no one cares what u say. And who said the car is 20,000$. My cuzin got one for 12,500$ a little used.

Ya, do you even know what you are saying? He couldn't have, the G8 pussy car isnt out yet.

Specs-6.0 SFI V8 363hp- torque=385lb- 0-60-Under 5.3s. Mpg for that kind of engine and car cuz of weight is not half as bad as the charger. The Charger does not look as good in or out as this car. This competes with the srt/8. This smokes the reg chargers, 2.7, and, 3.5 idk, about 6.0 chargers. The only nice charger is the srt version.

Specs-6.0 SFI V8 363hp- torque=385lb- 0-60-Under 5.3s. Mpg for that kind of engine and car cuz of weight is not half as bad as the charger. The Charger does not look as good in or out as this car. This competes with the srt/8. This smokes the reg chargers, 2.7, and, 3.5 idk, about 6.0 chargers. The only nice charger is the srt version.

#1 you just made that up, at least post 2 websites that show valuable information, and yes the charger looks wayy better

EDIT: The srt8 has a flat 5 0-60

http://www.pontiac.com/ go in the g8 section then specs.

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f1827ff/13

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1306943- Edmunds was also kind enough to note that "Pontiac also says the G8 GT will do zero to 60 mph in just 5.3 seconds and run the quarter-mile in 13.8 seconds at 101 mph. That's quicker than the last Dodge Charger SRT8 we tested from zero to 60."

Pontiac G8 information was quoted from Edmunds.com/insideline

Thank You Very Much Contract.

Guest some fag
http://www.pontiac.com/ go in the g8 section then specs.

http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.f1827ff/13

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1306943- Edmunds was also kind enough to note that "Pontiac also says the G8 GT will do zero to 60 mph in just 5.3 seconds and run the quarter-mile in 13.8 seconds at 101 mph. That's quicker than the last Dodge Charger SRT8 we tested from zero to 60."

Pontiac G8 information was quoted from Edmunds.com/insideline

Thank You Very Much Contract.

http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?p=161625

Basically 4.9-5 seconds, 0-60 miles per hour. That's from someone who owns the car, and has timed it themselves. You can never go with what a manufacturer says because they are going to post what they THINK or what their calculations show, but not the same as the real world times.

http://www.chargerforumz.com/showthread.php?p=161625

Basically 4.9-5 seconds, 0-60 miles per hour. That's from someone who owns the car, and has timed it themselves. You can never go with what a manufacturer says because they are going to post what they THINK or what their calculations show, but not the same as the real world times.

Okay that car is obviosly srt. My cuzin has Srt/8 and is barrely getting 4.98's and he gets perfect launches with in seconds. And it has 425 hp much more then the GT G8. Most ppl lie about their times.