Sign in to follow this  
Ghost X

Halo 4 ending disappointment

So I finally finished Halo 4, even though I have it since it released (fuck me right).

The game itself was awesome despite the lack of authentic Halo sounds.

But the end was just lame.

It was CoD style, push LS forward to move, press LT to plant a grenade on boss, press RT to activate bomb and it's game over.

it didn't take one minute and that was the end. Previous Halos had awesome endings with the warthog runs and tartarus (a bit less awesome but still better end then this). Yes you couldn't finish the boss since he will probably come back in the next halo(s). But they could've worked something else out.

What do you guys think about the Halo 4 end?

/discuss

Between loadouts, sprinting, and that ending of "action sequence button pressing", 343 went to great lengths to rip off CoD. From a purely story perspective, Halo 4 was pretty great, the first encounter with the Prometheans was exciting and mysterious as fuck - But for gameplay, 4 doesn't even come close to 3 and 2.

Guest Fohacidal

As far as Im concerned none of them come close to 1. That and I liked Reach better than 2 and 3

Reading and seeing Halo 4 honestly made me want to get a 360. Never has a Halo game down that since the first one.

Then I thought it over and logically decided the entry fee was just not worth it with new consoles right around the corner.

I have heard about Halo 3 coming to PC though ...

I did had high hopes for Halo 4, it has good graphics as usual but they're are different type of endings for Halo 4. Reg ending for Easy - Hard. Friend told me about the Legendary ending for Halo 4 where in the background is Noble 6. Halo 4 is still good just that I am leaning towards Reach for being my favorite.

I loved the ending! I thought it was great. Halo 4 is up there with Halo 2 as the best one for me.

I did had high hopes for Halo 4, it has good graphics as usual but they're are different type of endings for Halo 4. Reg ending for Easy - Hard. Friend told me about the Legendary ending for Halo 4 where in the background is Noble 6. Halo 4 is still good just that I am leaning towards Reach for being my favorite.

Spoilers, dude -_-

Also, while Reach is a great game, it's easily the worst Halo.

I loved the ending! I thought it was great. Halo 4 is up there with Halo 2 as the best one for me.

Spoilers, dude -_-

Yeah WTF. Reach was the worst Halo.

Spoilers, dude -_-

Yeah WTF. Reach was the worst Halo.

Actually Halo Wars was the worst.

Reading and seeing Halo 4 honestly made me want to get a 360. Never has a Halo game down that since the first one.

Then I thought it over and logically decided the entry fee was just not worth it with new consoles right around the corner.

I have heard about Halo 3 coming to PC though ...

Try to get a used xbox 360, and halo's are not that espensive + halo and halo 2 work on xbox 360 because it's backwards compatible.

It's worth it! :D

Guest Fohacidal

Noble 6 is dead what are you smoking

I like infection now that you are a zombie. I do think the Prometheans are fucking badass, and the graphics are intense. Almost cried at the end because of Cortana. Been playing Halo since the beginning. I do think the ending could have been longer and more like Halo 3. In a warthog, everything blowing up behind you. Thats the Halo I know. The gameplay was probably to be more interactive, but it was unoriginal and a ripoff of COD. I think Halo 3 is overall my favorite, but I am excited to see what Halo 5 delivers, especially without Cortana. Maybe she comes because or is remade. You never know. Im excited, but 343 needs to get rid of the interactive gameplay, and stick with what has always been Halo. The loadout system is more like COD, but not. It is its own thing. And I like it better because I prefer certain guns for certain gametypes. Oh, and where the fuck did Arbitor go? Maybe he will come back. Hopefully. I have high expections from Halo 5. Cant wait.

Oh, and I hate both Halo and COD online. It seems like all the 10 year olds who play their brothers game, or parents that buy their kid a brand new Xbox for christmas at 10, just fill up the xbox servers. Little kids who think they are so badass because they are a higher level than you, which means nothing to me. And when they use mics, its annoying. Thats why I like JB. Little kids can shut the fuck up and get off ct!