Sign in to follow this  
Dyscivist

New video by that badass mall cop

ya know, I realize his job is hard, and he is doing something 95% of people would refuse to do. But I think yelling at bystanders, and just screaming obscenities after the dumbasses are gone, is a bit much? I mean, I respect him, but come on, he goads them on as much as they provoke him.

It bugs me that they felt the need to add the following paragraph to the article:

Regarding the issue of politically incorrect language used in this video, I don't think that this security guy is racist, neither homophob.

I know it will be hard for many to understand, but the word "ni***/nigga" in a slang, it could mean a simple "fellow", also the "faggot" it could mean a "coward, sissy...". When he said about the end "All you are bunch of faggots", I'm sure he does not refer to their sexual orientation, and that he talk about their habit to act tough when they are in a group, and when they outnumber the opponents, but they get scared when they encounter opponents that can crash them. Basically, he said in other words "All you are bunch of cowards, sissies...". Simple as that.

It bugs me that they felt the need to add the following paragraph to the article:

Regarding the issue of politically incorrect language used in this video, I don't think that this security guy is racist, neither homophob.

I know it will be hard for many to understand, but the word "ni***/nigga" in a slang, it could mean a simple "fellow", also the "faggot" it could mean a "coward, sissy...". When he said about the end "All you are bunch of faggots", I'm sure he does not refer to their sexual orientation, and that he talk about their habit to act tough when they are in a group, and when they outnumber the opponents, but they get scared when they encounter opponents that can crash them. Basically, he said in other words "All you are bunch of cowards, sissies...". Simple as that.

They was bitch niggas from the day they was born.