Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TCU FROGS!!!

TCU FROGS!!! App[Withdrawn]

Name: Matt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50849246

XFire: Will get if needed.

Provide a Link to your GameMe Profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/412014

Microphone: But of course!

Favorite Server: Jailbreak!

Have you ever hacked in game before: NEVER

Questions or Comments: None

About Yourself: I am a HUGE TCU FAN as you can tell who loves to meet people and have a good time in Jailbreak and looking to help contribute to this already amazing server! I love all the people on this server and strive to put a sG tag in front of my name.

Referral(s): No one, but I have played with alot of Admins, but I have not asked for any of their referrals. Icon, Electronic Drug, Beerman etc. are all players I play with alot.

Thank you for applying to Syndicate Gamers.

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)

• Have one staff or two referrals from elite, senior elite, veteran, legend clan members or server officers.

• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 100 posts.

• Have at least 50 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.

Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Ok I will work on the 2 referrals, and I easily have over 150 hours played on Jailbreak hahaha thank you for the information and I will work on the 100 posts.

J you know I wouldnt spam. I already sent Choosen a withdraw messege. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Application withdrawn.