Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falco

downvoting and upvoting

imo i think this should be removed and let videos be played in the order they were added in queue and voteskip it onces it plays if nobody likes it or at the very least make people pay their points to downvote and upvote vids

imo i think this should be removed and let videos be played in the order they were added in queue and voteskip it onces it plays if nobody likes it or at the very least make people pay their points to downvote and upvote vids

Yeah I agree, there are some people who put on good vids, but they get downvoted immediatly so a new crap video plays.

Working on disabling it... It is not as easy as it seems. Commenting one line out pretty much guarantees you will break something else in the gamemode.

yeah and right now people seem to "ninja" videos in if every video in queue has -1 vote count so when they add the video it is instantly played after the current video is done

Would you be against spending points to upvote videos?

not really, personally i want people to upvote videos rather than downvoting if they truly want a good video to be played

You should get nothing for upvoting.

I never said you would get anything, im just saying it would take like 5 points from you if you upvoted

I never said you would get anything, im just saying it would take like 5 points from you if you upvoted

Meant to say and take anything either, my bad. Upvoting is a benifit in of it's self, you get to see the videos you want to see sooner, you should not lose or gain anything from up voting imo.

but there is a set back if the only thing people can do is upvote vids like a video can be added in queue constantly and people keep spam upvoting it, therefore making it the only video being played

Meant to say and take anything either, my bad. Upvoting is a benifit in of it's self, you get to see the videos you want to see sooner, you should not lose or gain anything from up voting imo.

The whole concept of it is dumb, everyone just downvotes every video and upvotes theirs so it goes higher up in the queue.

There are two options I either remove voting all together or make it so you spend 5? points per vote.

The whole concept of it is dumb, everyone just downvotes every video and upvotes theirs so it goes higher up in the queue.

There are two options I either remove voting all together or make it so you spend 5? points per vote.

nvm 5 seems reasonable just realized how hard it is to get pts LOL

The videos you add to the que get auto upvoted by you, don't they? and do the 5 point system

I honestly think that even tho it might break something in the server removing votes all together unless you can remove the auto upvote when requesting then paying to upvote and downvote would be the best option.

Paying = spend points my b lol

I completely agree. It is too easy for me to just slip my Korean song in 3 seconds before one ends and still have time to quickly downvote everyone else who tries to do the same thing.

Works out well, but gets annoying.

I completely agree. It is too easy for me to just slip my Korean song in 3 seconds before one ends and still have time to quickly downvote everyone else who tries to do the same thing.

Works out well, but gets annoying.

I went into public theater 1 and more than half the shit was archys.... instead of upvotes and downvotes controlling where videos are limit a person to only 2 requests with a max of 15 videos queued up at any one moment. It would prevent Archy and other people from spamming videos.

As far as I can tell from testing in single player I got it to work. I removed downvote and added a charge to upvote others videos.

Please don't do it like this... Archy has already sworn to use him points to have 5 hour blocks of Girls' Generation just to solely infuriate people.

Right now its like this

sicdCnH.jpg

Instead of upvotes I changed it to downvotes.

I just spent like 2 hours getting this to work right as far as I can tell. I'll try it out tomorrow see how it works.

im a jew i dont wanna spend points

plus ill be pretty upset when the theatre is overrun by ponyfags

is it possible to add upvotes to EVERY video on the playlist every 5 minutes or so? giving older videos the advantage would be cool

is it possible to add upvotes to EVERY video on the playlist every 5 minutes or so? giving older videos the advantage would be cool

Shit, that's a good point I just realized if you can't upvote then videos that are downvoted will never be played >.>

I'll have to work on it when I get back from class I completely overlooked this, sorry lol..

Shit, that's a good point I just realized if you can't upvote then videos that are downvoted will never be played >.>

I'll have to work on it when I get back from class I completely overlooked this, sorry lol..

I know this is a longshot but could you also make a 1 video per person limit in public theater queue?

because with the current system you could just spam it with videos to get what you want

maybe make it so public theaters cost points to put up videos? but i don't know about that cause someone who has been idling for hours would get advantage over everyone else.