Sign in to follow this  
Kit Cat

NOW!

So I'm just wondering if the warden was to say something like "shift walk to start of maze now no detours, no delays", wouldent the delays be explained in the now command?

Just asking what you'll think, I will still always say no detours, no delays cause they go together so well.

Edited by Kit Cat

The problem with now is it doesn't specify how the terrorists should proceed, only when. That said, now being relevant to time, would be neglected rightfully by the how.

Really, it's just so much simpler to say no detours and no delays, and as far as Jailbreak (not necessarily just sG, Jailbreak has always used 'no deets no deels') is concerned, it's more universally compatible, so to speak.

oh kit kat, you need to seriously calm your tits. dojima is a cool guy.

so just be chill, gurrrrl.

lesson learned^^ will try to keep a level head

Edited by Kit Cat

Saying now would just imply to start moving. Once you start moving you could stop again and it would be a delay, but still follow the "now" thing.

^^

this was more like what i was looking for, thanks you make a good point.

Basically, "No detours and delays" is just one of those checks on the warden to enable Ts to cheat. The idea is to load the warden with just enough verbiage and rules to make his job difficult but doable if done well. And then some asshole CT baits, gives them an awp, and gets the entire team killed.