Sign in to follow this  
Falco

HOLY APPS

I'm just waiting for all the jb people to get admin and then immediately abuse it causing mass kickings mutes and bans

should be fun

LOL; brah, you don't just get admin.

if someone as racist as aero can be a SO I don't see whats so hard

Aero is an O.G., and thus an exception.

For normal clan members (non-SO's), there's a minimum of a 1 year tenure in the clan, that means applying for ranks and getting accepted as Level Three for basic admin.

For normal clan members (non-SO's), there's a minimum of a 1 year tenure in the clan, that means applying for ranks and getting accepted as Level Three for basic admin.

Well thats fair enough then, we can wait a year until the ban/mute/kick jb storm

I'm just waiting for all the jb people to get admin and then immediately abuse it causing mass kickings mutes and bans

should be fun

No, you basically just get admin. Look at last month.

Edited by Oppa

should be fun

How to get admin.

1. Suck staff dick

2. ?????

3. Profit

Well thats fair enough then, we can wait a year until the ban/mute/kick jb storm

If they're abusing they'll likely be reported. And if we find them guilty, their admin will be stripped.

should be fun

Sure, but those guys have proven themselves to be dedicated and contributing members of our community. And to my knowledge have not abused their admin.