Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Daft2thePunk

Daft2thePunk's App [Accepted]

"Let's play Planetside 2 together Gucci! I love that game!"

Never ever invites me.

66/60

Yes [Community]: Falco, Icon, Space Bugs, Cooookie, ruffles, Roflstomp, Prokorp, Serperior, sB,Sakaro, iAlwaysFail, Don Danzone, DarkPredator, Bulletford, Junzou, BLiNDBoi, Noobzilla, EDDDDDDDDDDDy, I'Cop, Avery

Yes [staff]: Shadow, Tortoise, sketch ,Sakata, drunkula, dan, buttmad, mimic, mitch

Abstain:batman, kevinbots, epic, GOOGIMANE

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Good forum presence.

67/60

Yes [Community]: Falco, Icon, Space Bugs, Cooookie, ruffles, Roflstomp, Prokorp, Serperior, sB,Sakaro, iAlwaysFail, Don Danzone, DarkPredator, Bulletford, Junzou, BLiNDBoi, Noobzilla, EDDDDDDDDDDDy, I'Cop, Avery, Youngz

Yes [staff]: Shadow, Tortoise, sketch ,Sakata, drunkula, dan, buttmad, mimic, mitch

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

68/60

Yes [Community]: Falco, Icon, Space Bugs, Cooookie, ruffles, Roflstomp, Prokorp, Serperior, sB,Sakaro, iAlwaysFail, Don Danzone, DarkPredator, Bulletford, Junzou, BLiNDBoi, Noobzilla, EDDDDDDDDDDDy, I'Cop, Avery, Youngz, Ryziou

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

You're alright.

69/60

Yes [Community]: Falco, Icon, Space Bugs, Cooookie, ruffles, Roflstomp, Prokorp, Serperior, sB,Sakaro, iAlwaysFail, Don Danzone, DarkPredator, Bulletford, Junzou, BLiNDBoi, Noobzilla, EDDDDDDDDDDDy, I'Cop, Avery, Youngz, Ryziou, kevinbots

Abstain:batman, epic, GOOGIMANE

No [staff]:

No [Community]:

Congratulations!

You have met or exceeded the requirements to become a full sG member!

Please verify that you are signed up on the following:

• Steam Community

Be sure to add the tags to your in-game name, your steam friends name, and your Xfire name. You are now a member of sG, welcome and as always be on your best behavior at all times.

We're glad to have you as a member. Welcome to the clan!