Sign in to follow this  
HoeStomper

Arma 2: DayZ Mod

If anyone has Arma2 / Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead, I am looking to get a L33t team together to survive a zombie apocalypse.

If you dont have the game and want to know more

Team together with friends, make allies with other players and a base's' Its a survival "Mod"

There are good guys and bad guys Aka Bandits that will kill you steal your equipment ect. pick your friends wisely

http://dayzmod.com/

This guy has Many videos if you want to watch more!

Edited by HoeStomper

Game is still so messed up....

>friends and I run along the coast

>find an abandoned helicopter

>look around for snipers and mines

>walk up to helicopter

>all blow up from invisible mine

It was so sad :c.

Edited by camelFun

I got Arma at Christmas time, I've yet to find a server where I can actually walk away from the spawn without +40 zombies running after me for not crawling the next 50 Miles

play on a private server so you wont get alot of hackers

too boring

also if we do meet up in a hive server, lets do so on an empty one to meet up first before heading to a filled one.

too boring

also if we do meet up in a hive server, lets do so on an empty one to meet up first before heading to a filled one.

You don't really need to go on a empty one to survive. I have played DayZ for almost 10 months and its really easy now. I can go around with a pistol and kill a group of 3 or more probably with a pistol. There isn't really a challenge anymore in DayZ but im still waiting for the standalone. And don't go on a hive server. Find a private one because they are so much better with the fps issue that DayZ has. Most private servers sometimes give you items to survive. I have a really good private hive server that my friend host's and its like the best private server I can find with good Fps. I can maybe try and help you guys out today if you want. But I won't be on untill 8pm central time. If you have any questions just post in here and I can answer it for you.

too boring

You don't really need to go on a empty one to survive. I have played DayZ for almost 10 months and its really easy now. I can go around with a pistol and kill a group of 3 or more probably with a pistol. There isn't really a challenge anymore in DayZ but im still waiting for the standalone. And don't go on a hive server. Find a private one because they are so much better with the fps issue that DayZ has. Most private servers sometimes give you items to survive. I have a really good private hive server that my friend host's and its like the best private server I can find with good Fps. I can maybe try and help you guys out today if you want. But I won't be on untill 8pm central time. If you have any questions just post in here and I can answer it for you.

Hell yea sounds likea plan

too boring

doesnt matter to me i have been playign this Dayzed&Confused server for a couple days. Im down to try a new one