Sign in to follow this  
TheDentist

Regional (and last) board exam this weekend!

Hey y'all!

This weekend, Super Bowl Sunday to be exact, I am sitting for my regional board exam to obtain my dental license to practice in Ohio! I'm super stressed but confident and excited for all this shit to be over. So far I've passed two written national board exams (800 questions), a regional written exam (300 questions), and a typodont (fake mouth with plastic teeth) exam where I completed three crowns and two root canals on fake teeth. Not to mention three and a half years of classes and clinic work.

Anyway, for this board I'm completing two fillings on live (as of today!) patients with tens of dentists looking over my shoulder. The last thing I'm worried about is the fillings (done hundreds), its the immense pressure from having all these eyes on you and all the very, very specific rules for this weekend.

In conclusion, wish me luck!

Good luck man! I may not know you very personally, but I sincierally wish you the best of luck, and know you will pass with flying colors! Just do what you do best and you'll do great! Hope to hear the results soon!

Thanks! I've been really busy last two weeks so I haven't been around here too much, but I've been using sG and gaming as a good outlet for this stress, can't wait for it to be over! I'll def let everyone know how it went, takes about two weeks to get official results