Sign in to follow this  
The Doctor Zed

nVidia GeForce Experience out of Closed Beta

The GeForce Experience just came out of closed beta. It is only for those that have an nVidia GeForce graphics cards but it will detect your games and optimize all the settings for the game you choose. Here are the details if you are interested.

Auto-Optimize Your Games

Want to know the best settings to play your games? GeForce Experience will figure it out for you. GeForce Experience connects you to NVIDIA’s cloud datacenter to download optimal game settings tailored to your PC based on your CPU, GPU and monitor. Optimal settings maximize image quality while maintaining great performance so you get the best experience. A built-in interactive screenshot viewer helps you learn more about each setting and their benefits.

Keep Drivers Up To Date

The GeForce Experience application automatically notifies you of new driver releases from NVIDIA. With a single click, you’ll be able to update the driver directly, without leaving your desktop.

Overview and Preview Video

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience

Download Link

http://www.geforce.com/drivers/geforce-experience/download

From there you can view the other areas by clicking the tabs on the left side of the page

lol at brand loyalty

you need a program to set everything at max?

I was mainly gonna use it for new driver notifications. Max all day erryday ever since Crysis came out.

lol at brand loyalty

I was mainly gonna use it for new driver notifications. Max all day erryday ever since Crysis came out.

Same here, nVidia release updates all the time, and it's not about max, it's about optimization.

lol at brand loyalty

Same here, nVidia release updates all the time, and it's not about max, it's about optimization.

Went from 310.54 to 310.90 and I can install GeForce Experience now.............. My rage is so hard to contain right now......