Sign in to follow this  
KGameLover1

PBE SIGNUPS OPEN!!

This isn't about free stuff dude,most people are doing PBE cause of free RP and IP. The main reason they made the PBE is for people to TEST out new stuff before it is released pubicly. I joined to test out new heroes they're making and other stuff

Edit: Also it maybe buggy for most people. You may have the same problem I have..

Edited by Timeassassin103

i don't remember when they closed this

it was always open before wasn't it?

They tried to make it where you can only register only on the first 3 days of a month to help stop alot of people joining each day. But it seems to be broken so far since I registered on the 24th. So it will probly be closed a lot longer once they reach the limit of testers.

they made signups only open on the first 3 days of the month because they had so many testers, logging in had about a 5 hour queue on the weekend. since november 3rd the signups have been completely closed, and they only opened temporarily now to get more mac users to test the new mac client.

they also started aggressively banning, which is cool

they made signups only open on the first 3 days of the month because they had so many testers, logging in had about a 5 hour queue on the weekend. since november 3rd the signups have been completely closed, and they only opened temporarily now to get more mac users to test the new mac client.

i see well i guess there will be less trolls in the pbe

For what,signing up when it was supposed to be closed permantly? Edited by Timeassassin103