Sign in to follow this  
KarlShaLaMonzo

Zombie Free Day Question

I was on a ZFD and after killing a CT i walked over to the gun on the ground, then walked over to the stack of T's and dropped my gun into the stack. (I never shot it & no one told me to drop it or to pick it up). I then get killed by the warden because I "detoured to pick up the gun, and zombies are not allowed to use guns." The only reason I ask is because I see zombies do this all the time and if this is breaking my ZFD then I won't do it again but I am pretty sure in the description of ZFD nowhere does it say I can't pickup things or drop them where I want to.

Just want to know for future reference.

MOTD Description of a ZFD

c. Zombie Freeday - terrorists are allowed to roam the map via walking only, (crouching, jumping, running, usage of the use key, and climbing are all prohibited). Knifing the CTs is allowed and the CTs can not kill the Ts who do so. CTs may not be in areas unreachable by the Ts.

you can have a gun, but you cant shoot it or else you be KOS. Warden have to say "(name) must drop that gun with no detour or delay or passing or picking that back up" to order you to drop it

I saw you get killed for that, warden's excuse was that zombies can't gunplant, but he didn't say anything about dropping the gun, so it was a freekill i guess.

For some reason new players think that on a freeday you can't gunplant. You have always been allowed to gunplant on a freeday, it is the CTs job to ask you to drop the gun if they see you attempting it.

The warden who killed you is in the wrong, if you have any screenshots or demos you could make a post in the complaint department.

I'm pretty sure an admin just has to tell the guy it's wrong and correct him. Nott ban him for a freekill that wasn't questioned at all by any admins on at the time.

Edit: Holy jesus

Edited by Oreo

Yeah i was there for this, it was cleared up pretty quick by other admins on the server. Rules of any person with a gun apply, you can't be shot unless you've been told to drop it previously or have shot it yourself.