Sign in to follow this  
Yürei

say go during repeat and ending Simon Says questions

I'm wondering and just want to know if the warden says "when i say go you will do this" and then repeats the order

does go count?

does it count if he repeated with out being asked?

does it count when he is asked to repeat

also when ending simon says why would you need to say simon says simon says is over because i remember in css

you could just say simon says is over

(put the two rules just in case)

d. To end a game, you must either specifically state that the game is over or that you are starting a new game.

-Simon Says

--Simon Says is any game in which Terrorist have to do exactly as a Counter-Terrorist says in voice chat if the prefix it with "Simon Says" or any specified phrase, but not if the prefix isn't added. Any Terrorist not completing the prefixed order will be killed, the same goes for any Terrorist who completes the non-prefixed order.

If warden says go in his repetition, it's valid. Any Ts killed for moving after the repetition would be considered as being freekilled.

Simon must say Simon says is over. Simply "Simon says is over" is inadequate.

Edited by kevinbotz

If they repeat their orders, they're going to say go again. If they say it, it counts. I don't see why that even needed to be asked.

For Simon Says, it clearly states:

Any Terrorist not completing the prefixed order will be killed, the same goes for any Terrorist who completes the non-prefixed order.

the same goes for any Terrorist who completes the non-prefixed order.

who completes the non-prefixed order.

non-prefixed order.

If the Terrorist follows a "non-prefixed order", e.g. "Simon Says is over," they die.

If they repeat their orders, they're going to say go again. If they say it, it counts. I don't see why that even needed to be asked.

For Simon Says, it clearly states:

Any Terrorist not completing the prefixed order will be killed, the same goes for any Terrorist who completes the non-prefixed order.

the same goes for any Terrorist who completes the non-prefixed order.

who completes the non-prefixed order.

non-prefixed order.

If the Terrorist follows a "non-prefixed order", e.g. "Simon Says is over," they die.

k i understand

If warden says go in his repetition, it's valid. Any Ts killed for moving after the repetition would be considered as being freekilled.

Simon must say Simon says is over. Simply "Simon says is over" is inadequate.

that would mean as long as the warden repeats without ts asking the go counts?

or did you mean as long as he says go again in the repeat

Edited by Ghøst

...I'm honestly very confused as to why this is being asked. Whatever he says in the repeat, just do it. Just wait till the end of the repeat, play it safe, don't try and bend the rules all the time, because alot of CTs are either:

A) retarded

B ) trigger-happy

C) Demon (which is both A AND B )

Edited by jbandito

...I'm honestly very confused as to why this is being asked. Whatever he says in the repeat, just do it.

It took a little to understand also.

Heres the scenario

>warden starts simon says

>warden 'Simon' says "simon says when I say ' go ' you will do X...

>Prisoner "REPEAT"

>warden 'Simon' says when I say 'GO' you will do X....

Since when repeating orders for the Prisoners, warden said 'go' the Prisoners should do the orders, instead of waiting for warden to say just the single word 'go' this is what he wanted clarified

I hope this clarified things up for anyone up who didn't understand what was being asked, Sorry If you already understood bandito, just wanted to clarify.

Edited by The Real Xlite