Sign in to follow this  
Fate

Greetings wandering traveler

You may choose one of these five potions. Each of them will grant you special effects, they may be negative or positive.

The Red will boost your IQ by 100 points and make you into a social butterfly.

The Orange will transform you into a beautiful woman, but you do not have a vagina, you keep your penis.

The Green will make your phallus two inches longer, but everything you consume will taste like lemon.

The Blue will grant you every super power that has ever existed, but you will die in 3 weeks. Nothing can prevent your death, including your superpowers. No, you do not have a Superpower to "override" this.

The White will transport you back to when you were 5 years old on your 5th birthday, but you will have all of your knowledge and memories that you have now.

White is OP as fuck.

Gonna have to go for white.

Edited by Maow

Red, obviously. I fail to see what the disadvantage is - unless the whole "gaining 100 IQ" thing makes you hate people or something (which I still wouldn't care about)

It would, and then making you a "social butterfly" on top of that...

Red, obviously. I fail to see what the disadvantage is - unless the whole "gaining 100 IQ" thing makes you hate people or something (which I still wouldn't care about)

It would, and then making you a "social butterfly" on top of that...

meh I hate most people IRL now anyway so I wouldn't give a fuck

It would

I don't see any reason that that should be the case unless it's explicitly mentioned. Just because more intelligent people are more likely to be misanthropic doesn't mean they are by necessity.

It would

I don't see any reason that that should be the case unless it's explicitly mentioned. Just because more intelligent people are more likely to be misanthropic doesn't mean they are by necessity.

^^

take for example Aaron Schwartz or David Pridie.

/s.. too soon?

Edited by KGame

Just because more intelligent people are more likely to be misanthropic doesn't mean they are by necessity.

Someone with an IQ in the 200s who enjoys social interaction with a majority of people is not something I can remotely envision.

Red or white. Probably red. I might be unhappy but I would be able to accomplish so much. Maybe I would be so smart I would figure out ways to genetically alter people so they would be within the ballpark of my intelligence and I wouldn't have to kill myself due to the inadequacies of billions of people around me. Then, with the group of hyperintelligent people, I would rule the world, placing each of the group members in various places across the earth to do my bidding. With that control, I would be able to allocate all resources to scientific advancements. Yeaaaa.

Going for orange. If I am a beautiful woman I can masturbate to myself.

I can also get some free drinks at the bar.

I'm going to have to go with Groov on this one. Who doesn't like free stuff?