Sign in to follow this  
Dyscivist

Cyberpunk 2077

CD PROJEKT Polish company

:>

srsly, The Witcher 1 and 2 were like the only decent polish games lately. It's kind of sad, really.

Edited by Seabagz

I don't read enough so I only know entry level stuff like Neuromancer and Snow Crash, but both of those are great.

The stars, my destination is some good cyberpunk before cyberpunk was a thing.

I don't read enough so I only know entry level stuff like Neuromancer and Snow Crash, but both of those are great.

The stars, my destination is some good cyberpunk before cyberpunk was a thing.

I remember finding Snow Crash in a salvation army, I think it was also the only cyberpunk themed book I have read as well.

I'll check out neuromancer

You probably haven't read the stars, my destination either. I recommend it just as highly if not more so than those other books.

Also, requesting trap pictures for my amazing recommendations.

You probably haven't read the stars, my destination either. I recommend it just as highly if not more so than those other books.

Also, requesting trap pictures for my amazing recommendations.

You'll have to wait till I get my own apartment then. Or if you just want traps in general, here you go. SFW. There is "more" of him, and the boobs are pads.

Neal Stephonson, the author of Snow Crash has 11 other novels according to his wikipedia page, gonna check those out eventually as well.

srsly, The Witcher 1 and 2 were like the only decent polish games lately. It's kind of sad, really.

I hope you mean the enhanced edition. It took them two goes at making The Witcher (1) good, but it turned out great in the end. The original version of The Witcher (1) was atrocious.

Edited by camelFun

I hope you mean the enhanced edition. It took them two goes at making The Witcher (1) good, but it turned out great in the end. The original version of The Witcher (1) was atrocious.

Not really, it was sorta the same, just bug-ridden like Skyrim. Still better than most RPG's like it at that time.