Sign in to follow this  
jineauchoi

Dota 2 Tournament?

So I have been playing MOBA style games since AoS in SC1 and with League and Dota out, ive been enjoying MOBA's for a very long time.

I have posted a tournament in the League of legends section and will be doing the same in Dota,

although i do not have the same skill in Dota as i do in League i have hosted and ran more then

enough tournaments to make things run smoothly.

If the response is good, im hoping to run a tournament.

there will be prizes.

P.S can get the tournament to get casted/streamed, for people who wouldnt be able to participate but would still like to watch

or for people who like the commentary.

So I have been playing MOBA style games since AoS in SC1 and with League and Dota out, ive been enjoying MOBA's for a very long time.

I have posted a tournament in the League of legends section and will be doing the same in Dota,

although i do not have the same skill in Dota as i do in League i have hosted and ran more then

enough tournaments to make things run smoothly.

If the response is good, im hoping to run a tournament.

there will be prizes.

P.S can get the tournament to get casted/streamed, for people who wouldnt be able to participate but would still like to watch

or for people who like the commentary.

Hahah thought about monkeh commentating on them soccergames in jb ^_^

Good times.... Damn... :mellow:

Seems interesting. We need a bigger pool of players though so we can have at least 8-12 teams (5 players per team). Also out of curiosity, are the casters known or no?

Edited by Ivanns

Seems interesting. We need a bigger pool of players though so we can have at least 8-12 teams (5 players per team). Also out of curiosity, are the casters known or no?

We could do 4v4/3v3/2v2/1v1 like they're doing for LoL. 3v3 will be best.

wut? have you never played dota before? everyone knows a 5 v 5 is the best way to play dota

Also i am interested in this idea and will gladly join any team, even if i have to carry sasuke

wut? have you never played dota before? everyone knows a 5 v 5 is the best way to play dota

Also i am interested in this idea and will gladly join any team, even if i have to carry sasuke

Of course 5v5 is the best but I doubt we'll even have enough for two teams. I would guess we'll get about 12-13 people so 3v3 would be best.

I'm down but I lack a full team, a steady internet connection and a common timezone.

Also on an unrelated note we have to do pudgewars some day.

Edited by Maow

I'm down but I lack a full team, a steady internet connection and a common timezone.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE A TEAM, YOU TOLD ME WE WERE DOING THE ASIAN PETS TEAM.

also i want to have at least 1 person who knows what they are doing on my team.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE A TEAM, YOU TOLD ME WE WERE DOING THE ASIAN PETS TEAM.

also i want to have at least 1 person who knows what they are doing on my team.

SO GULLIBLE HAHAHA. HIS NAME IS STILL GOU (DOG IN CHINESE)

Well we would still need 3 other people with animal names.