Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

wut

it still provides no relevant information for structuring a sound political viewpoint. If your metric for determining human worth or superiority is IQ, then we might as well ignore the factor of race all together.

IQ's predictive qualities on an individual basis are not particularly great, but on the aggregate IQ is very useful for estimating human achievement. It's the greatest metric we have now for determining intelligence.

I'll also point out that white nationalists will often cite white people's superiority as being evident because of our high rate of inventions as a group of people even in relation to East Asians, who consistently have a higher aggregate IQ score than that of caucasians. The reason for this, though, is that the white IQ bell curve is wider; we have more complete retards and we have more amazing geniuses. This is also true of all racial groups in relation of males to females. Females have an IQ deficit of just 1-2 points in comparison to males, those points being consistently in the visual-spatial section of IQ tests, so you'd think the rate of inventions between females to males would be a bit lower because of those IQ points and the social injustices restricting women from expanding their minds in the past, but that isn't the case, once again, because males have a wider bell curve. This is why there are many more mentally deficient males than females. Just something interesting to note.

Edited by Dyscivist

it still provides no relevant information for structuring a sound political viewpoint. If your metric for determining human worth or superiority is IQ, then we might as well ignore the factor of race all together.

IQ's predictive qualities on an individual basis are not particularly great, but on the aggregate IQ is very useful for estimating human achievement. It's the greatest metric we have now for determining intelligence.

I'm not entirely denying that genetic differences between races can lead to slight over-all disparities in cognitive abilities as well as physical traits or even athletic ability, I simply deny that these disparities are severe enough to justify a sense of racial superiority or an active interest in preventing racial mixing.

I'm not entirely denying that genetic differences between races can lead to slight over-all disparities in cognitive abilities as well as physical traits or even athletic ability, I simply deny that these disparities are severe enough to justify a sense of racial superiority or an active interest in preventing racial mixing.

Yeah, I don't support supremacy either...... just mainly nationalism. But, I will say that miscegenation can be a form of genocide, especially to those with mainly recessive genes (like the blonde haired alleles or blue eyes, etc) and I do think that, by nature, every race is prejudice and feels national pride for whatever racial and cultural identity they adhere to, even if people are nomadic and tribal.

Constructs become built in society because groups of people want an efficient way to live where we have law, hierarchy, social order, and government, and that's just human nature itself. Hell, I even read an article where babies actually have a bias and desire for their own race, no matter if black, or white, or Asian, or Hispanic, or Jew, or Arab, etc.

I think unless there is an indoctrination to mix races, people just don't naturally integrate or mix.

I'll also point out that white nationalists will often cite white people's superiority as being evident because of our high rate of inventions as a group of people even in relation to East Asians, who consistently have a higher aggregate IQ score than that of caucasians. The reason for this, though, is that the white IQ bell curve is wider; we have more complete retards and we have more amazing geniuses. This is also true of all racial groups in relation of males to females. Females have an IQ deficit of just 1-2 points in comparison to males, those points being consistently in the visual-spatial section of IQ tests, so you'd think the rate of inventions between females to males would be a bit lower because of those IQ points and the social injustices restricting women from expanding their minds in the past, but that isn't the case, once again, because males have a wider bell curve. This is why there are many more mentally deficient males than females. Just something interesting to note.

On another note, it is interesting to observe that the patriarchy, in a free society, is always the primer nature that reestablishes itself no matter what the circumstance. It's how we are as animals, as a type of ape. The fact is that men have a higher biological efficiency in reproduction than women, because of how the sexual organs work altogether....... and women are very limited to a biological clock. I know that when feminism and women's liberation takes effect, especially when women become more career oriented and too overly educated, that's when they choose to be less family oriented and start becoming more individual-oriented and divisive within the family. Those smart and productive women don't end up having kids, but the lower class trailer trash, ghetto, biker, drug dealer, etc., types end up having the kids and becoming single mothers, and those kids are raised without a father which creates problems for society because they usually end up criminal like and parasitic off the welfare state.

That's why, if you look at Western Europe, the native white populations are not having kids but the ultra-patriarchal Muslims are having them like no tomorrow and will eventually be the face of Europe, like in the UK, Sweden, and France. Being that Islam is ultra-patriarchal, it won't be appealing to most of the native white liberated feminist women...... but then again, that's what happened when they destroyed the family and patriarchy, where the traditional women taught their sons to be moral and brave and their daughters to be virtuous.

Honestly guys, wtf are you talking about this IN THIS THREAD for. Take this to News and Debate or something.

Yeah I tried to initially not hijack it but subtly make my point to GT. But oh well, I will stop it right now....... and hey, if anyone wants to speak their mind, especially to me, don't be a stranger; just send me a PM. I mean, I am not easily butthurt and I won't snitch or tattle immaturely if someone supposedly "hurts my feelings" (which is impossible for anyone to likely do, lol).

Edited by Slavic Falange

15 IQ points when environment is controlled for is not a slight disparity in aggregation, nor is a 7 times higher rate of violent crime.

Edited by Dyscivist

15 IQ points when environment is controlled for is not a slight disparity in aggregation, nor is a 7 times higher rate of violent crime.

Lol. "All being reared in white middle class homes" is not a strictly controlled environment. It's a start, but there are multiple other factors that could be seen as influences on the trend.

Hell, I even read an article where babies actually have a bias and desire for their own race, no matter if black, or white, or Asian, or Hispanic, or Jew, or Arab, etc.

So you have the same political views as a baby?

Lol @ fail attempt at a strawman.

Anyways, most far-right ultraconservative types tend to be very mature older male types who lead those movements. Definitely not for the immature childish types who can't beat the heat.

Hell, I even read an article where babies actually have a bias and desire for their own race, no matter if black, or white, or Asian, or Hispanic, or Jew, or Arab, etc.

So you have the same political views as a baby?

Lol @ fail attempt at a strawman.

Anyways, most far-right ultraconservative types tend to be very mature older male types who lead those movements. Definitely not for the immature childish types who can't beat the heat.

Im not being a strawman, your logic is flawed