Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

wut

So I'm confused: are you the one fucking that girl in the game or are you the one looking at the guy fucking the girl? Or otherwise something else?

He, Drug, is observing JC4X4, an ex Syndicate Gamers member, seemingly fornicate with an NPC in the mission No Mercy, inspired by Mercy hospital in the game Left for Dead 2, in the game Payday: The Heist, developed by Overkill Software. He, JC4X4, is not actually fornicating with her, the NPC, but is, in actuality, just stationed in a way that creates such an illusion, i.e. the fornicating. Shall I make it anymore clear?

So I'm confused: are you the one fucking that girl in the game or are you the one looking at the guy fucking the girl? Or otherwise something else?

He, Drug, is observing JC4X4, an ex Syndicate Gamers member, seemingly fornicate with an NPC in the mission No Mercy, inspired by Mercy hospital in the game Left for Dead 2, in the game Payday: The Heist, developed by Overkill Software. He, JC4X4, is not actually fornicating with her, the NPC, but is, in actuality, just stationed in a way that creates such an illusion, i.e. the fornicating. Shall I make it anymore clear?

I don't know, can you phrase it in such a way that explains how disparities in socio-economic status between the characters somehow implies the genetic superiority of pureblooded Slavic Caucasians?

Edited by Goldentongue

I don't know, can you phrase it in such a way that explains how disparities in socio-economic status between the characters somehow implies the genetic superiority of pureblooded Slavic Caucasians?

It's okay, I get the gist of the literal way he delineated about it. No need to elaborate in the language "Slavic-Supremacistese".

Oh, and Goldentongue, you know I really envy you and your hierarchical power compared to a "forum serf" like me. I am envious that people like you and Toxygen can even get away with smack talking me and I am powerless to do so because, you know, should I dare talk back to anyone (especially a staff or elite member) who attacks me personally and defend myself (especially in the most vulgar and disparaging and deterring of ways), unforseen consequences will occur (banhammer, most likely....... but perhaps a warn beforehand). Not that I am at all offended by anything you or any other elites say against me (and it's very much antithetical in reality, as I never get offended easily), but I have to "obey the rules" since I am trying to get into sG and gain respect (even if not reputable by the least, based on my biased views of the world) from the whole clan altogether (even if some just don't like me already).

Thus, good job, sir. I applaud you using your might to the best of your ability.

Thank you, Sexy Batman. I think the Joker now needs to ask you: "WHY SO SERIOUS?!".

Edited by Slavic Falange

mehh , spamm forum , said dump all your worthless crap here . so im dumping myself here for a while.

This isn't the way to get into sG...ah, damn, someone already made a JCS joke, never mind.

But seriously, stop doing this if you want people to vote for you.

should I dare talk back to anyone (especially a staff or elite member) who attacks me personally and defend myself (especially in the most vulgar and disparaging and deterring of ways), unforseen consequences will occur (banhammer, most likely....... but perhaps a warn beforehand).

Nothing will happen to you. Knock yourself out.

It's okay, I get the gist of the literal way he delineated about it. No need to elaborate in the language "Slavic-Supremacistese".

Oh, and Goldentongue, you know I really envy you and your hierarchical power compared to a "forum serf" like me. I am envious that people like you and Toxygen can even get away with smack talking me and I am powerless to do so because, you know, should I dare talk back to anyone (especially a staff or elite member) who attacks me personally and defend myself (especially in the most vulgar and disparaging and deterring of ways), unforseen consequences will occur (banhammer, most likely....... but perhaps a warn beforehand). Not that I am at all offended by anything you or any other elites say against me (and it's very much antithetical in reality, as I never get offended easily), but I have to "obey the rules" since I am trying to get into sG and gain respect (even if not reputable by the least, based on my biased views of the world) from the whole clan altogether (even if some just don't like me already).

Thus, good job, sir. I applaud you using your might to the best of your ability.

I applaud you using your white to the best of your ability.