Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

wut

So I'm confused: are you the one fucking that girl in the game or are you the one looking at the guy fucking the girl? Or otherwise something else?

He, Drug, is observing JC4X4, an ex Syndicate Gamers member, seemingly fornicate with an NPC in the mission No Mercy, inspired by Mercy hospital in the game Left for Dead 2, in the game Payday: The Heist, developed by Overkill Software. He, JC4X4, is not actually fornicating with her, the NPC, but is, in actuality, just stationed in a way that creates such an illusion, i.e. the fornicating. Shall I make it anymore clear?

I don't know, can you phrase it in such a way that explains how disparities in socio-economic status between the characters somehow implies the genetic superiority of pureblooded Slavic Caucasians?

It's okay, I get the gist of the literal way he delineated about it. No need to elaborate in the language "Slavic-Supremacistese".

Oh, and Goldentongue, you know I really envy you and your hierarchical power compared to a "forum serf" like me. I am envious that people like you and Toxygen can even get away with smack talking me and I am powerless to do so because, you know, should I dare talk back to anyone (especially a staff or elite member) who attacks me personally and defend myself (especially in the most vulgar and disparaging and deterring of ways), unforseen consequences will occur (banhammer, most likely....... but perhaps a warn beforehand). Not that I am at all offended by anything you or any other elites say against me (and it's very much antithetical in reality, as I never get offended easily), but I have to "obey the rules" since I am trying to get into sG and gain respect (even if not reputable by the least, based on my biased views of the world) from the whole clan altogether (even if some just don't like me already).

Thus, good job, sir. I applaud you using your might to the best of your ability.

So I'm confused: are you the one fucking that girl in the game or are you the one looking at the guy fucking the girl? Or otherwise something else?

He, Drug, is observing JC4X4, an ex Syndicate Gamers member, seemingly fornicate with an NPC in the mission No Mercy, inspired by Mercy hospital in the game Left for Dead 2, in the game Payday: The Heist, developed by Overkill Software. He, JC4X4, is not actually fornicating with her, the NPC, but is, in actuality, just stationed in a way that creates such an illusion, i.e. the fornicating. Shall I make it anymore clear?

Thank you, Sexy Batman. I think the Joker now needs to ask you: "WHY SO SERIOUS?!".

ohhemad.jpg

it is

80 posts to go , getting my spamm on .

Either you're a troll or you just want to join the -400 rep fan club, if so then you only need 397 more down votes. Good luck ;)

Edited by Ryziou

I don't know, can you phrase it in such a way that explains how disparities in socio-economic status between the characters somehow implies the genetic superiority of pureblooded Slavic Caucasians?

It's okay, I get the gist of the literal way he delineated about it. No need to elaborate in the language "Slavic-Supremacistese".

Oh, and Goldentongue, you know I really envy you and your hierarchical power compared to a "forum serf" like me. I am envious that people like you and Toxygen can even get away with smack talking me and I am powerless to do so because, you know, should I dare talk back to anyone (especially a staff or elite member) who attacks me personally and defend myself (especially in the most vulgar and disparaging and deterring of ways), unforseen consequences will occur (banhammer, most likely....... but perhaps a warn beforehand). Not that I am at all offended by anything you or any other elites say against me (and it's very much antithetical in reality, as I never get offended easily), but I have to "obey the rules" since I am trying to get into sG and gain respect (even if not reputable by the least, based on my biased views of the world) from the whole clan altogether (even if some just don't like me already).

Thus, good job, sir. I applaud you using your might to the best of your ability.

Thank you, Sexy Batman. I think the Joker now needs to ask you: "WHY SO SERIOUS?!".

Slavic, when your "personal beliefs" dismiss entire demographics as racially inferior beings fit only for enslavement or extinction, it's pretty pathetic for you to bitch about "vulgar, disparaging attacks." But your comments did provide me with a little bit of insight into your twisted psyche.

"Hierarchical Power." "Forum Serf." It's pretty obvious that you suffer from a great deal of insecurity from the fact that you inflated a simple, off-handed comment to an orchestrated assault upon your existence and sense of worth. So, here's a suggestion: maybe it's best to stop goose-stepping with your friends down the local park and find some help instead.

But your comments did provide me with a little bit of insight into your twisted psyche.

"Hierarchical Power." "Forum Serf." It's pretty obvious that you suffer from a great deal of insecurity from the fact that you inflated a simple, off-handed comment to an orchestrated assault upon your existence and sense of worth. So, here's a suggestion: maybe it's best to stop goose-stepping with your friends down the local park and find some help instead.

Personally, I just saw them as an indication that he has a horrible fetish for unnecessary quotation marks.

Slavic, when your "personal beliefs" dismiss entire demographics as racially inferior beings fit only for enslavement or extinction, it's pretty pathetic for you to bitch about "vulgar, disparaging attacks." But your comments did provide me with a little bit of insight into your twisted psyche.

Yes, because it's very pathetic that someone like you resorts to using ad hominems and other red herrings and logical fallacies rather than try to man up and prove me wrong. All this bullshit of "oh you're RAYCISS!!!!11" doesn't help your credibility in any way and it makes you look less intelligent than those you disagree with (even if whoever you're in disagreement with can be logically wrong and only appeal to the audience in other ways, like merely emotions such as "pathos", among other things). Nevertheless, it is interesting that everytime I make a good point and I do follow the code of conduct here that you and other people have to make these BS personal attacks.

The fact you have to respond very obnoxiously and immaturely like that and have to make comments like that is proof that I am taking advantage of you in every way and just winning altogether. So, who's the pathetic one altogether as well as the insecure one?

But above all, just man up, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. There's more to life than what I personally believe (even if my beliefs piss you off or you disagree with them militantly).

Yes, because it's very pathetic that someone like you resorts to using ad hominems and other red herrings and logical fallacies rather than try to man up and prove me wrong.

All this bullshit of "oh you're RAYCISS!!!!11" doesn't help your credibility in any way and it makes you look less intelligent than those you disagree with

Ahahaha oh god the irony.

You accuse us of logical fallacies, then you grossly misrepresent our manner of speaking. You're a bloody idiot.

Look, this isn't a formal debate setting. No one wants to debate you. No one will. We don't have to, because no one sees anything you say as the least bit credible. No one gives a shit about your poorly interpreted statistics or imaginary national pride so we're not going to bother trying to refute it. All we're going to do is make fun of you because you're a racist, obnoxious, and overly verbose moron with too much time on his hands and not enough dark skinned friends.

Yes, because it's very pathetic that someone like you resorts to using ad hominems and other red herrings and logical fallacies rather than try to man up and prove me wrong. All this bullshit of "oh you're RAYCISS!!!!11" doesn't help your credibility in any way and it makes you look less intelligent than those you disagree with (even if whoever you're in disagreement with can be logically wrong and only appeal to the audience in other ways, like merely emotions such as "pathos", among other things). Nevertheless, it is interesting that everytime I make a good point and I do follow the code of conduct here that you and other people have to make these BS personal attacks.

The fact you have to respond very obnoxiously and immaturely like that and have to make comments like that is proof that I am taking advantage of you in every way and just winning altogether. So, who's the pathetic one altogether as well as the insecure one?

But above all, just man up, cry a river, build a bridge, and get over it. There's more to life than what I personally believe (even if my beliefs piss you off or you disagree with them militantly).

Red-Herring.jpg

I rest my case.

Yes, because it's very pathetic that someone like you resorts to using ad hominems and other red herrings and logical fallacies rather than try to man up and prove me wrong.

All this bullshit of "oh you're RAYCISS!!!!11" doesn't help your credibility in any way and it makes you look less intelligent than those you disagree with

You accuse us of logical fallacies, then you grossly misrepresent our manner of speaking. You're a bloody idiot.

Look, this isn't a formal debate setting. No one wants to debate you. No one will. We don't have to, because no one sees anything you say as the least bit credible. No one gives a shit about your poorly interpreted statistics or imaginary national pride so we're not going to bother trying to refute it. All we're going to do is make fun of you because you're a racist, obnoxious, and overly verbose moron with too much time on his hands and not enough dark skinned friends.

And what you did was a logical fallacy was using a "strawman". You GROSSLY misrepresented my point and manner of speaking as well.

You always have to obnoxiously and immaturely allude to my political views somehow in your posts. Please don't lie to me (and especially to yourself, most importantly) when you say "nobody gives a shit". Responding with such a tone and with phrases like "gotta protect your Nazi memorabilia" and "I read it like a well educated college Marxist liberal" and all those posts on the Shoutbox that you and Toxygen say already tells me otherwise. Plus, if you're gonna allude to them and personally attack them, then debate them (via PM is most appropriate way) and stop the whole "hit-and-run" thing that you and my other political enemies are doing (as it's really getting pathetic and immature). I never at once even made any responses, other than in the debate section, that attacked any liberal leftist Marxist or multicultural / diversity views that were even at all irrelevant to the topic at hand. In fact, I made it clear in the first post of my introduction what my political views are and that I agree to disagree but still want to be a part of the sG society / community even despite holding the controversial views....... and that unless relevant or appropriate (i.e., not too flaming), I won't post them up.

So please, stop beating the dead horse that should have been resolved once I clarified it in my introduction thread.

I am not gonna continue this tirade because I'll be pouring unnecessary gasoline on an unnecessary fire that I never even started (because you were the one who alluded to it in this post among other threads). This topic shouldn't even be hijacked, with all due respect (and I didn't even try to hijack it on my first post response to you on this thread).

And what you did was a logical fallacy was using a "strawman".

Dear god, do you ever read what you type out loud? And why do you put quotation marks around every vocabulary term you've had to look up?

In fact, I made it clear in the first post of my introduction what my political views are and that I agree to disagree but still want to be a part of the sG society / community even despite holding the controversial views....... and that unless relevant or appropriate (i.e., not too flaming), I won't post them up.

Lol. Sure. Nice sig, avatar, and name.

And what you did was a logical fallacy was using a "strawman". You GROSSLY misrepresented my point and manner of speaking as well.

You always have to obnoxiously and immaturely allude to my political views somehow in your posts. Please don't lie to me (and especially to yourself, most importantly) when you say "nobody gives a shit". Responding with such a tone and with phrases like "gotta protect your Nazi memorabilia" and "I read it like a well educated college Marxist liberal" and all those posts on the Shoutbox that you and Toxygen say already tells me otherwise. Plus, if you're gonna allude to them and personally attack them, then debate them (via PM is most appropriate way) and stop the whole "hit-and-run" thing that you and my other political enemies are doing (as it's really getting pathetic and immature). I never at once even made any responses, other than in the debate section, that attacked any liberal leftist Marxist or multicultural / diversity views that were even at all irrelevant to the topic at hand. In fact, I made it clear in the first post of my introduction what my political views are and that I agree to disagree but still want to be a part of the sG society / community even despite holding the controversial views....... and that unless relevant or appropriate (i.e., not too flaming), I won't post them up.

So please, stop beating the dead horse that should have been resolved once I clarified it in my introduction thread.

I am not gonna continue this tirade because I'll be pouring unnecessary gasoline on an unnecessary fire that I never even started (because you were the one who alluded to it in this post among other threads). This topic shouldn't even be hijacked, with all due respect (and I didn't even try to hijack it on my first post response to you on this thread).

You were dumb enough to post your retarded views in your damn introduction topic. Starting out like that pretty much guaranteed that nobody would ever like you.

You deserve all the shit people give you.

Why don't I just post this here and liven up discussion?

723jh.jpg

Dismissing any question I have about the legitimacy of that study, it still provides no relevant information for structuring a sound political viewpoint. If your metric for determining human worth or superiority is IQ, then we might as well ignore the factor of race all together. There are likely dozens of other generalizing characteristics that can be labeled to find even greater disparities in average IQ scores.