Sign in to follow this  
Bulldog

=(UVHS)=

ill be the lazy genius that knows everything but doesn't care enough to do the work, and wends up getting a 1.5gpa and having the guidance consular say i have to take trig to bring up my gpa even tho i got a 40 in the class and it brought down my gpa further, limiting my chances of advancing to college and eventually giving up on life and doing a dead end job.

that seems a lil to familiar.

Are you describing yourself now ross?

Lol, 3 girl friends? Only gay's have girls for friends. Its like that song by Bloodhound Gang - I wish I were queer so I could get all the chicks.

I don't only have 4 (yes 4) good girl friends but also 4 guys are my best friends, i'll tell you all there names if you want, and one of the girls was my x. So don't think i'm gay, All girls I know says I am very mature and a gentleman to girls, i'm not impolite like some guys.

I wouldn't consider the girls I talk to a lot and hang out with friends (bc ive been in a couple). And I don't have "best" friends, I find that having "best" friends is a little bit juvenile. I have 8 friends that I hang out with daily and chill with. But that's just the way I think.

Nothings wrong with what your doing, just different from me. :)

Id be.... well what I am now, kind of a hybrid you could say. I'm a jock, love to work on cars, and know alot about them, like games and computers of coarse, most girls think I'm hot, I get along with a lot of people, and LOVE guns. Pretty much sums it up.

Id be.... well what I am now, kind of a hybrid you could say. I'm a jock, love to work on cars, and know alot about them, like games and computers of coarse, most girls think I'm hot, I get along with a lot of people, and LOVE guns. Pretty much sums it up.

Pics or GTFO.

I would want to be the kid that is trained in special ops and always carrys a shotgun around with him in various places. But propably not know alot about the world in real life around me.

I would want to be the kid that is trained in special ops and always carrys a shotgun around with him in various places. But propably not know alot about the world in real life around me.

lol

what i got a f- on the quiz

are you sure about that teacher

*loads ammo into shotgun*

ya a A++ thats more like it

what the fuck.