Sign in to follow this  
Name

New player seeks teammates to carry m-, uh, play with

The only character I can play is Huskar because he's amazing. Also have some experience with Axe, Lich, and Razor, but I'm not any good with them. So yeah, just looking for people to play with.

would play but i prefer the same stale meta-game from 2 years ago, recycled hero skills and having a gap closer on every hero. ALSO I FUCKING LOVE FLASH

you're just as bad as every other kid that plays dota, lol

DOTA IS SUPERIOR ALL HEIL GABEN NO OTHER GAME CAN BE LIKED BY OTHER PEOPLE THAT DIFFER FROM ME SEIG HEIL GABEN

would play but i prefer the same stale meta-game from 2 years ago, recycled hero skills and having a gap closer on every hero. ALSO I FUCKING LOVE FLASH

LOL VOID PICKER

LOL VOID PICKER

FUCKING VOID PICKER NOOB

you're just as bad as every other kid that plays dota, lol

DOTA IS SUPERIOR ALL HEIL GABEN NO OTHER GAME CAN BE LIKED BY OTHER PEOPLE THAT DIFFER FROM ME SEIG HEIL GABEN

So serious. :3

Yeah, but what's the "Void picker" thing mean?

i played with maow and he picked void. he was also very very bad. it gets better. before we started, he thot he was decent, but that was proved fatally wrong.

Yeah, but what's the "Void picker" thing mean?

i played with maow and he picked void. he was also very very bad. it gets better. before we started, he thot he was decent, but that was proved fatally wrong.

https://dotabuff.com/matches/90808907

He didn't even do that bad given the fact that all the farm on the map was gone the entire match. I did fucking horrible that game l0l.

Hey, man.

I'm brand new to Dota 2 as well! I've played LoL a ton, but Dota 2 is still hella diff and new...

I will add you up and play with ya. Maybe we can learn together?

<3

@camelFun, what is your steam ID?

Whats yours?

djanusz254, alias is Name, strange, I thought I had that in my forum account info.

I was able to find camelFun but now he's got some weird ass hashtag after his name.

I was able to find camelFun but now he's got some weird ass hashtag after his name.

Yeah I saw that too.

Yeh, I changed me name LOL.

EDIT: But you guys both added me anyway, so yeah.

datsameavatar

Edited by camelFun