Sign in to follow this  
ctark

Beta Testers Needed!

I haven't forgotten you guys, I decided to add another plugin, and it took a bit to setup,

Files are on the server, just doing some compatibility thing then the PM will go out.

Thanks for offering your time, it means a lot!

I haven't forgotten you guys, I decided to add another plugin, and it took a bit to setup,

Files are on the server, just doing some compatibility thing then the PM will go out.

LIES

Edited by Reaper0470

LIES

Alright new plan, PM me your minecraft username, if you want to be whitelisted on the test server.

It is in a state that is playable now, just need to make sure it's bug free (as much as MC can be that is).

No plugins (besides bigbrother and maybe a delayed /spawn)

fresh map ( yours was a waste of time nobody cares cept u and those who helped)

whitelist

there i made a functional server that happens to be 3000x better than anything your trying to "build"

simplicity is the key

why would i want to spawn in a already constructed sterile boring ass gimmicky spawncastle where everyone runs 4000 blocks away because they can tp around when we could be in the middle of the jungle fighting demons as everyone scrambles to find resources in the immediate area

i know- valuable contributors to this community like brainderp and kitcat would bitch about their texture packs not being able to save them from people like me but ive already found a solution for hacking carebears: you could make pvp only enabled during night. i played on a server like this its fucking hilarious the amount of backstabbing that happens as the sun goes down

oh yeah please unban everyone that shits dumb

whitelist

there i made a functional server that happens to be 3000x better than anything your trying to "build"

simplicity is the key

why would i want to spawn in a already constructed sterile boring ass gimmicky spawncastle where everyone runs 4000 blocks away because they can tp around when we could be in the middle of the jungle fighting demons as everyone scrambles to find resources in the immediate area

i know- valuable contributors to this community like brainderp and kitcat would bitch about their texture packs not being able to save them from people like me but ive already found a solution for hacking carebears: you could make pvp only enabled during night. i played on a server like this its fucking hilarious the amount of backstabbing that happens as the sun goes down

I would not bitch at all.. and I am not sure I am a "valuable contributor".

I enjoy reg mindcraft, but I do like plugins.

Edited by Kit Cat

whitelist

simplicity is the key

I would not bitch at all.. and I am not sure I am a "valuable contributor".

I enjoy reg mindcraft, but I do like plugins.

i believe

a) he was being sarcastic about being a "valuable contributor"

B) he was referencing how you used X-ray texture packs

c) lol pls don't cheat that's so unfair

whitelist

simplicity is the key

>Login every few months out of curiosity

>See this

>Unbans the whole community that was "Supr cheatin"

>Insta popularity in sG again (JK you can't fix the fact that you guys got rid of the only people keeping the server alive)

Incase Ctark doesn't read his pm, The solution to the crashing problem is the node on line 60. You are referencing the parent node inside the node list of itself, creating a infinite recursion loop which will cause the server to crash. I have tested renaming the parent node, which does solve the problem..

Incase Ctark doesn't read his pm, The solution to the crashing problem is the node on line 60. You are referencing the parent node inside the node list of itself, creating a infinite recursion loop which will cause the server to crash. I have tested renaming the parent node, which does solve the problem..

Ya I saw the pm.

I checked, and this was indeed the issue.

Everyone give Blitz some thanks for me, you are the best.

^^ your wonderful it's true

Edited by Kit Cat