Sign in to follow this  
SpecialBrownies

Get Rid of This Shit

These "Rank Tags" on the fucking tab menu make it impossible to go UC therefore when I get a message to come onto TTT and I change my name so I can ban people and deal out punishments after I see shit going down and all the people do is press Tab and see "Oh a server officer is here, better not break anymore rules" after they've been breaking rules multiple times before. The TTT community usually doesn't demo, screenshot, or anything of that matter so admins have to be in the server to ban for such and such reason. Get rid of the ranking tags so we can UC and ban shit. They're nice and all but it limits us greatly.

Sorry I got lazy and didn't make a disguise command. Ill try to now.

so, join server, then disguise? that doesn't really fix anything, does it? or would it be auto-disguise and then show rank when you want?

You can join and you're in spec before you're on the scoreboard iirc.

I might take it off for a while if I can't get it to work soon... Going to ask centran to help, I know how to do it... just having a hard time implementing if that makes sense lol

Sorry I got lazy and didn't make a disguise command. Ill try to now.

so, join server, then disguise? that doesn't really fix anything, does it? or would it be auto-disguise and then show rank when you want?

You can join and you're in spec before you're on the scoreboard iirc.

Nope. It still shows up even in spec.