Sign in to follow this  
sweetrocks

Eek

Nope I an't breaking any posting rules. And I having a conversion with Eek. Not with you

Then take it to PM/Steam Chat.

Nope I have the right to inter act with people on forums like everyone else here. Like I said before if you don't like what I post then don't look at it. A lot of people here post random shit in forums everyday. So ya Lick my monkey balls and have a nice day

I pirate bay most games cause why should I pay for them when I can get them free lol

Yeah because game developers just make these games for fun and don't have families to support. I know digital distribution is a fucking mess but anyone who uses that as an excuse to pirate games, and break the law is a fucking moron.

speaking of breaking the law...

Requesting/Posting Illegal Content - Depending on the nature of the post, posting illegal content can result in something as lenient as a warning or as severe as a permanent ban. Illegal content can put the board in trouble, and we do not want to be in that situation.

Nope I an't breaking any posting rules. And I having a conversion with Eek. Not with you

I think eek blocked her, but I would not know why someone would do that kind of stuff :o

Eek is my cousin so STFU LOLOlololoLOLOlololOLOlolo

Genetically we're not, ugh. Fuck it, it has to be said. I'm sorry, but you're adopted.

Nope I have the right to inter act with people on forums like everyone else here. Like I said before if you don't like what I post then don't look at it. A lot of people here post random shit in forums everyday. So ya Lick my monkey balls and have a nice day

You have the privilege, not the right..

ps: Fire in the hole!

pps: You tried to start a conversation with me, but we never really engaged in one.

ppps: PM Mimic tits and I'll get you a game.

Edited by Eek

Eek is my cousin so STFU LOLOlololoLOLOlololOLOlolo

Genetically we're not, ugh. Fuck it, it has to be said. I'm sorry, but you're adopted.

You have the privilege, not the right..

ps: Fire in the hole!

pps: You tried to start a conversation with me, but we never really engaged in one.

ppps: PM Mimic tits and I'll get you a game.

lol Eek

I will not pm anyone my tits.

Give me your tits and I'll pm him them.