Sign in to follow this  
ElectronicDrug

Stop doing this.

"All Ts are now known as Herps"

"All Ts shift walk to X"

*kills everyone that moves*

If you want to do this, you must make it clear that they are EXCLUSIVELY known as herps, and no longer known as Ts.

tldr stop being killwhores

EDIT: Ts can never not be known as Ts. You can give them additional names, but you can't ever take away their default names: Ts, Terrorists, etc

Edited by ElectronicDrug

"all Ts are now facing North, face east" Wtf is this shit... apparently it is all one command.

Or just kill the warden.

It's kind of hard when they just stack you into a pit, sit on top of the jail and play trivia.

Are you trying to tell me there are other things to do besides trivia?

Are you telling me we actually do other things besides trivia!?

Or just kill the warden.

It's kind of hard when they just stack you into a pit, sit on top of the jail and play trivia.

Are you trying to tell me there are other things to do besides trivia?

Oh my god, I am so sick of all the new CT's just playing trivia. That is the only game they know. Ruins good maps man.

Every time one of these threads get created, an Alaskan gets mauled by a polar bear.

Please, stop the unnecessary mauling of helpless Alaskans. Donate today, www.goddamnitdrug.org

Alaskans are the worst. Expect more threads.

Also, when I corrected someone this morning, he said even admins were doing this. I posted it so people could refer to it. It's not really a discussion thread, but a thread to rid the world of Alaskans.

should just give all the Ts a machine gun or awp when killwhores try to do this.

I spawn everyone deagles when rounds go to hell, never during this situation though.

I just close my eyes and wait for it to be over.

My new favorite one is when the Warden doesn't know his directions and messes up the east/west thing and kills those who were facing the right way...

should just give all the Ts a machine gun or awp when killwhores try to do this.

I spawn everyone deagles when rounds go to hell, never during this situation though.

I just close my eyes and wait for it to be over.

Just spawn me a deagle secretly and i'll start something.

My new favorite one is when the Warden doesn't know his directions and messes up the east/west thing and kills those who were facing the right way...

I swear to God,;Sakata or Sakara or whoever it was would make up the worst commands and then just shoot people. Usually it wasn't even legal and he'd try to word it so it sounded legal. I can't honestly go back with wardens being like that.

Edited by Oreo