Sign in to follow this  
Crashed

Minecraft Minigames

Anyone interested in a Minecraft minigame server? Not like what I normally see, something more traditional to Source games like minigame multigame maps. Only a few chunks with very few blocks and a single game at a time, whereas regular Minecraft minigame servers are gigantic maps with players spread out between many games.

I'm writing it all from scratch (server implementation and all) but I've got a break floor game and simon says game somewhat playable. Right now it's a lot like this:

[media=]

What I've done is you lose a heart for not completing a game correctly, and if you're the last one standing you win. Planning on making it go faster like in the video as time progresses.

Anyone interested? Anyone wanna help test? I could use someone to help play it's dull playing by yourself.

This if for cs right?

I think he means it's for minecraft, based off of things he has seen on a CS MG server...

It's an interesting idea. What made you want to do everything from scratch rather than as a plugin?

oh :( was hoping this was for cs. Minigames is dead and no one is willing to bring it back up.

Edit: I just saw this on the minecraft subforum lol. Didn't notice cause I just click off the new topics thing.

Edited by Chaulklet.Shake(Elmo)

It's an interesting idea. What made you want to do everything from scratch rather than as a plugin?

Programming's my hobby, so I don't wanna have to write it in Java or C++ or whichever the big server implementations use, and I don't wanna learn their API either.

But then there's the benefit of having a small light weight server application which I'm trying to get the best responsiveness out of, Minecraft MP is notoriously bad at that.

Here's some Simon Says stuff, she's crude but with virtual note blocks playing in the background to fill in the audio void and varied games I think it'd be fun.

Seems I forgot how to record and upload stuff properly, I apologize for the fraps watermark and poor quality.

[media=]

Does anyone wanna help play test? I just need a person or two I can message when I want to test something new with a few players.

Edited by Crashed