Sign in to follow this  
ThisisBen

Sooo...

Sup with the server?

Been playing a bunch of hunger games recently but I've been looking forward to building things again(and actually completing it), especially now that it's the holidays.

Sup with the server?

Been playing a bunch of hunger games recently but I've been looking forward to building things again(and actually completing it), especially now that it's the holidays.

Holy crap, he came back!

How does one go about getting on the MC server? I dropped an app but the last app I can see being answered was in... July. Would like to play Minecraft :(

Ctark is the engineer for the Minecraft server. He said he was working on the configs for last few plugins, but that was a while ago.

Also, server applications will reviewed if/when the server is up.

Edited by Nate

Ctark is the engineer for the Minecraft server. He said he was working on the configs for last few plugins, but that was a while ago.

Ctark's as much a myth as the sG minecraft server.

Oh, cool, thanks for the info.

I think we need another hunger game event to remind everyone of minecraft.

Especially since there are a lot of cool maps for hunger games now. Need to get one of the event managers on this

"So it's almost done, I have kinda given up on quests, since they take a shit ton of time to write, maybe once the server opens I will have some time to continue writing them.

Plugins are almost done, I have 2.5 left (Factions, tweak mcmmo, and update permissions with the last of the plugins I have added). I will do my best to pump the server out asap!

Sorry it has taken so long!

Ctark and the MC team."

That was over 2 months ago?!?

Well, I hope Ctark isn't dead or something...

This stuff takes time. It's not that fun for a lot of people, and it's coming around finals time, so if Ctark is a college student I wouldn't blame him for not working on it. However, winter is coming. Meaning winter break is soon to be had so hopefully that means MC will be done soon?

The server is nearly done, we just need to set up Factions and make sure it is working properly, however we have just come across a weird issue were the server lags for 2-3 minutes after breaking just one or two blocks, Ctark is looking into the issue, hopefully just updating Java and the plugins will resolve it, and once that is resolved and Factions is set up the server will be pushed out.

This stuff takes time. It's not that fun for a lot of people, and it's coming around finals time, so if Ctark is a college student I wouldn't blame him for not working on it. However, winter is coming. Meaning winter break is soon to be had so hopefully that means MC will be done soon?

We started this in the summer....

32191155.jpg

32191155.jpg

DarkRP WAS finished. You faggots ran it into the ground.

32191155.jpg

DarkRP WAS finished. You faggots ran it into the ground.

I miss the gangs. pro monkeh was a true leader.

LOL. Pro Monkeh a leader would be fucking hilarious... Must.. See... Dark... RP... return!

I guess Pro Monkeh being banned doesn't really help this though.