Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

WoW

Guest Shephard

I'm sorry but if you spend over 500 hrs on that game, then you know to stop.I played for 5 hours and got to level 21, so i find it's to easy to get XP.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

Alright, so where am I going when I die ass hat?
no where you die

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

And I'm glad you agree you don't know what your talking about Mafia.
I know what I'm talking about I don't know what your talking about, thats why I asked, if your going to be a sarcastic prick...I really don't care.

First off, i wasnt sarcastic. Second, you obv. do care or else you wouldn't have posted that coment.

May aswell jsut drop this, its obvious that people hate this game For The Dumbest Reasons.

P.S. Mafia your name is like when people jsut start playnig CS and there like "Hmmmm, what should my name be, Reaper or Mafia?" (Most used names in CS).

Aw i remember when i played the 10 day free trial of WoW it's a really tight ass game but....i like lord of the rings online shadows of angmar baby!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kingarthur!!! @ Apr 28 2007, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Aw i remember when i played the 10 day free trial of WoW it's a really tight ass game but....i like lord of the rings online shadows of angmar baby!!!!

how is that?

Guest Joeii

Im proud to play WoW.

It is a great mmorpg and requires alot of dedication to get any where.

What i dont like about it is: Takes the piss at leveling, Graphics arnt that great and money can be a problem at smaller levels.

Some people bash WoW because others have said it is shit and cant deal with people at them. All in all i think it is a good game. Oh and i have played some private servers and they arn't up to much and the £18 a month is better.

thanks all

Joeii

Guest cc90

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Nero @ Apr 19 2007, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lineage 2(plays like WoW but looks alot better(Also where blizzard stole more of their ideas)), FFXI

^i second this statement

No one cares what some 12 year old nazi kid says.

And my name is a million times better than yours. And only reason you bash my name is because you know yours is lame.

People are addicted because they want to be. Anyone can stop when they want...

If you play WoW add Mayorogue to friends.

Well unlike some people i got shit to do, you may have heard of something called a "LIFE"? It's actually a new thing, see its when people go out, maybe walk around get a job. So i understand you may think its a strange concept.

have fun with your life and stop posting here then.

and its not a new concept either ya fucking cocksucking crack baby cum sipping asshole fucking manloving homosexual pussie hateing diseased douchebag piece of scum.

its actually quite old.

Sign in to follow this