Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

WoW

Guest †Waffle†

That would cost even more... Though i play private servers ^^....www.raidenwow.com i play on eps, Atticus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mesa @ Apr 17 2007, 07:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I play on private servers too.

Expanding into WoW would be cool... but I vote we're Horde =D

I vote we leave WoW alone and stick to fun games.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustFetus @ Apr 17 2007, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I vote "You guys should stop wasting money playing something that's less fun than a fucking sitar"

Lol I don't pay for it. I play it for 100% free, and that includes the game.

Guest some fag

WoW, I just wasted my time making a pointless post in a pointless topic with a shitty idea for expanding to incorporate a shitty game.

WoW, just WoW.

Guest willis_690

World Of Wieners! It's a sausage Fest!

Sigh, half the people that bash WoW:

A ) Haven't played it.

B ) Say it sucks just because they actually loved it and absorbs everyone else's bashing bullshit and incorporates it into their shitty, non opinion'd minds.

Naturally, there are a few that actually have reason to think it sucks, but very seldom do you see those kinds of people.

And judging from the bashing in this topic about a singular game for computer, I'm sure we'll have people bashing Christianity soon, but that's destined, because there's always someone that does that on every forum.

The kind of person people hate.

It was fun til lvl 48 then I realized hey I wasted time doing something pointless and left.

Eh that's nothing new I've made subtle bashes to religion in post before.

The thing is, all games are a waste of time. It's just mere entertainment.

CSS: Go in, kill some people, get your rank up like what? 2 spots? That was worth your night.

The sooner people realize that, the sooner it may be easier to enjoy every game... oddly enough.

Guest Cranium

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mesa @ Apr 17 2007, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Lol I don't pay for it. I play it for 100% free, and that includes the game.

How??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

A ) Haven't played it.

B ) Say it sucks just because they actually loved it and absorbs everyone else's bashing bullshit and incorporates it into their shitty, non opinion'd minds.

I have played it, and it did not absorb me, I just thought that it was not anything special and it puzzles and angers me that peopl believe its so awsome.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
And judging from the bashing in this topic about a singular game for computer, I'm sure we'll have people bashing Christianity soon, but that's destined, because there's always someone that does that on every forum.
how did you draw that conclusion? there making fun of wow so they are gonna make fun of religion?

i saw that atheist sucks thing on your old sig and it made me mad, yet i never said anything.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Apr 17 2007, 08:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I have played it, and it did not absorb me, I just thought that it was not anything special and it puzzles and angers me that peopl believe its so awsome.how did you draw that conclusion? there making fun of wow so they are gonna make fun of religion?

i saw that atheist sucks thing on your old sig and it made me mad, yet i never said anything.

Here's a good question. Why are you here, and not hanging around your new RLD clan?

Here's a better question, and the answer.

why did you answer my question with a question? the answer: because your a fucking moron! ding ding ding! 10 points!

no srsly answer mine and I'll answer yours.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MAFIA @ Apr 18 2007, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Here's a better question, and the answer.

why did you answer my question with a question? the answer: because your a fucking moron! ding ding ding! 10 points!

no srsly answer mine and I'll answer yours.

que?

Guest Fishfish458

so your suggestign we expand into a crazy online game which people go insane at the word and which causes people to go into constant temper tantrums and quit their jobs to keep playing it. there was a kid who killed himself because of that game, i dont think anyone in the clan wants to go to court for making someone else cause suicide.

Yeah but no one here is that retarded. Well, not to my knowledge.

And yes... I'm aware of those stories of WoW where people die and stuff because they love it so much.

Guest some fag

WoW requires no skill (maybe some strategy, but other than that, it's just point and click. No reflexes necessary.), and just completely blows when you add in the fact that you have to pay for a game that isn't worth paying for the disc itself.

WoW sucks. That's final.

Guest willis_690

Doom 3~!~!~!~!~!~!

Sign in to follow this