Sign in to follow this  
Sir. Hot Mayo

WoW

Guest Shephard

I personally liked WoW, and it's notabout reflex i agree, but, it is and mmorpg, which means it's designed to have an entire community in mind, so that you can ejoy yourself with your friends.CSS is fun yes, but WoW is an entire world to explore, cs is one small confined place. i personally enjoyed it, but im gonna get it for free so i dont really care tongue.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shephard @ Apr 18 2007, 05:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

I personally liked WoW, and it's notabout reflex i agree, but, it is and mmorpg, which means it's designed to have an entire community in mind, so that you can ejoy yourself with your friends.CSS is fun yes, but WoW is an entire world to explore, cs is one small confined place. i personally enjoyed it, but im gonna get it for free so i dont really care tongue.gif

Thank you Shephard.

Guest †Waffle†

Heh WoW gets boring after a while, retired from WoW for a while and came back ><....Not much fun considering the server went to BC now i have to dl BC from torrents.

Guest willis_690

DOOM 3 n00bies omfg you guys are all fagzors!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mesa @ Apr 19 2007, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

orly? Do tell.

Lineage 2(plays like WoW but looks alot better(Also where blizzard stole more of their ideas)), FFXI

Peronsally I think WoW rocks; it gets people talking... about how bad it is, even South Park took the piss out of it.

WoW has less customability than what I prefer to play ( Ragnarok Online - Countless modifications, NWN - bundles of voicepacks, MUGEN - well beyond 1000 characters, Oblivion - how many mods?) I agree with zues, it's a game that will require nothing but commitment to get good at, while a game like CSS will allow you to play plenty other great games at challenging levels, or play in real-life tournaments for real-life money.

Sherphard... I think the private servers for WoW are like 1500 people max? Ragnarok Online private servers have 3000+ each night, including great community mods like new classes and wings, and Gravity don't mind. While the emulation of WoW is contested by Blizzard who can afford to go and mince up some people. Even EA blames them for ruining their profits.

It's a game though, and people do love it, that's fine, but if you're paying for it, or any other MMORPG, that's something different.

Guest willis_690

Oblivion Kicks any rpgs ass any time of the year! Just Google some pictures and be amazed!

Guest Shephard

Well first off, doom wasn't that great, the engine is the greatest game engine ever, but it wasn't that satisfying, and eve i loved, but yea private servers are run off a persons computer, or servers people buy, so its not going to be that many people of course, but i liked WoW, but it doesn't invovle much skill, but you need to know how to navigate, so it does get confusing at times. but i enjoyed it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shephard @ Apr 19 2007, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

Well first off, doom wasn't that great, the engine is the greatest game engine ever, but it wasn't that satisfying, and eve i loved, but yea private servers are run off a persons computer, or servers people buy, so its not going to be that many people of course, but i liked WoW, but it doesn't invovle much skill, but you need to know how to navigate, so it does get confusing at times. but i enjoyed it.

Have you ever played PvP before? The only time that can get boring is gay if you happen to run into a "twinked" rogue.

But PvP takes some skill.

And yes, WoW is not the best game, but it's certainly one of the better ones. And I can't say I'd play FFXI, I was thinking of it one day, but it costs monthly and I don't like the Final Fantasy series anymore after it got all anime.

The only customability for WoW is pretty much HUD's and minor addons. But I like it that way.

Guest Cranium

WoW is really expensive to get servers running and there should be talk in the upper parts of the clan.

First off i dont know why you people are comparing two totally different games! This wasn't about which game is better. Second, some one said its a "point and click" --> THEN WTF ARE FPS's?????? Then we have people talking about customization which i agree is some wut cool, but wut really makes a game, the game play or the way some gun looks?

I'm glad i got a rise out of some people, and Mafia you dont know what your talking about.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>

I'm glad i got a rise out of some people, and Mafia you dont know what your talking about.
go ahead and point out my false statements <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Best line in there.
god is not real and your never going to heaven

Guest †Waffle†

Umm to the carnival!

Guest Cranium

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Metal Militia @ Apr 20 2007, 09:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

FUCING ME TOO. Excepti had 800 hours. I WANT MY HOURS BACK. WoW DESTORYED MY LIFE. While i was HIGH on WARCRACK. I fell for a girl who was a tease. Who tore my heart to shreds. I lost touch with most of my friends. I barely got any sleep. I'd sleep during school and play WoW at night so i fell way behind in school. I didnt get out anymore. My life just sucked and i finally got my life back and more. But nothing can give me back WoW stole from me.

WOW!! too much time on the computer!! lol

Guest †Waffle†

Already have it free mesa tongue.gif torrents

i recently bought wow, and it is fun, but not so much that i would spend every waking moment playing it. i still play css, just not as much. My friend got really addicted to the game and instead of doin any homework or projects fo school, he played wow. im never goin to get that addicted but its still fun to play.

Sign in to follow this