Sign in to follow this  
Corbek

Volcanic Island Project (VIP)

If there is anyone interested in helping me out or co-designing a volcanic island for the server whenever it gets up I would be interested in teaming up and leading the project. I want it to be really big, but at the same time not too many people working on it at once. That way when it's done we only have a few people to give credit to. I will keep a list of VIP members/helpers so anyone interested just post on here with some pictures so I know you have decent skills at Merncrerfting.

Lead:

Corbek

Members:

Illogical

Edited by Corbek

whenever it gets up

if you are talking about the sG server, it is up, mc.joinsg.net, Last time I checked though it runs on version 1.4.2 of minecraft, and not the latest update.

whenever it gets up

if you are talking about the sG server, it is up, mc.joinsg.net, Last time I checked though it runs on version 1.4.2 of minecraft, and not the latest update.

I'm pretty sure he would want to wait to until the rpg server is out. It would be pointless to do a large scale project if it is just going to get wiped.

EDIT: Also I'd like to add I'm interested in helping with this volcano idea. I like having things to build.

Edited by Illogical

What is Derpcity?

Something brainderp started, built basically a "city" with a bunch of people with a goal to have a certain look to the city...then most the members got caught hacking :).

Haha, I don't hack so I won't get caught hacking. Can't vouch for anyone that wants to work with me though.

Does anyone know of any good Drafting software for Minecraft? Can't really find any that works well, I downloaded one, but after you get a certain amount of blocks on it it starts to lag out really bad for some reason.