Sign in to follow this  
BlackStone

Map Help

Alright, a couple years ago a friend of mine made a map where people could go onto and input their address and it would put a little pinpoint onto the map to show where they live.

I have no idea where he made this map or what this type of map is called and I really need to figure out a way to do this so I can get the ball rolling on something I'm working on.

Any help is heavily appreciated.

I'm trying to get a map created that people can put pins on to say where they live. I'm doing this so that I can find out the center area of where people live so that I can find a centrally located area for all of us to meet at.

GOOGLE MAPSSSSSSSSS

-look up all the addresses, one by one.

-Right click on the map on a location near the target address and click "What's hear?"

-An x,y coordinate will show up, record this.

-Find the total average of all the x coordinates, then find the total average of all the y coordinates.

-YOU FOUND CENTRAL POINT

I'm trying to get a map created that people can put pins on to say where they live. I'm doing this so that I can find out the center area of where people live so that I can find a centrally located area for all of us to meet at.

HOW MANY PROSTITUTES DID YOU GET?

There has to be something out there for this. I would google various phrases pertaining to the subject. I know that's a little vague, but I can't describe in words what I am thinking. I will try googling a few things today and hopefully get back to you. I think it would be awesome to do something like this, although I don't know most of you.