Sign in to follow this  
sweetrocks

Look santa came early for me

Guest Fohacidal

Who admits to being a furry in a community like this? Its like when that other guy linked us to his anime music video mix or whatever full of gay anime or whatever the fuck it was, and kept denying he was gay, or a furry... I dont even know anymore, half the shit that goes on in here is like 4chan quality of aspie wtf'ness.

And to counter chosen, respect is earned. If you come to this community and walk and talk like a retard I will treat you like one. If even after being TOLD you are acting like a retard you continue to act like a retard then I have no respect or sympathy for you. Also if someone is willing to brag about drug use and masturbate in front of minors on the internet then they can kindly go fuck themselves, I wont have any of it.

Actually, quite the contrary Chosen. You're the only one that really seems to stand up for Sweetrock on here thus far, and I really admire you for doing that. Apparently because people remove themselves from the norm of a community, we are inherently subject to ridicule by those who are most extrovert on the matter.

lolwat?

You are not inherently subject to ridicule. Your actions and behavior inherently give rise to ridicule. There is a difference.

Guest Fohacidal

so is rune gay or something?

You want the short or long answer?

Guest Fohacidal

Well seeing as how I'm not working today. Short version he is gay. Long version is he is fucking gay

Well seeing as how I'm not working today. Short version he is gay. Long version is he is fucking gay

Your story was both interesting and had a great climax. Will their be a sequel to what will surely be your novel of the year.

Guest Fohacidal

Ya expect it sometime after my release of "rune: return of the furries" and "rune: furries strike back"

So, now that you have given your opinions, have you thought about what you have accomplished?

What is it that you might have taken away from this whole thing since you have had the ability to do the former?

Apparently because people remove themselves from the norm of a community,

Sure, because bragging about how she squanders her kids' money on drugs, masturbating on Tinychat in front of everyone, and repeatedly sending harassing private messages to people who have asked her to stop is just slightly "removing herself from the norm of a community."

we are inherently subject to ridicule by those who are most extrovert on the matter.

And just when I thought this sentence couldn't get any worse, you turned it into a syntactical clusterfuck. Please stop trying to use big words when you don't know how.

I found this entirely comical.

Actually, quite the contrary Chosen. You're the only one that really seems to stand up for Sweetrock on here thus far, and I really admire you for doing that. Apparently because people remove themselves from the norm of a community, we are inherently subject to ridicule by those who are most extrovert on the matter.

lolwat?

You are not inherently subject to ridicule. Your actions and behavior inherently give rise to ridicule. There is a difference.

I mean, I've never heard of the phrase ',judging a book by its cover,' either.

Edited by Rune

So, now that you have given your opinions, have you thought about what you have accomplished?

What is it that you might have taken away from this whole thing since you have had the ability to do the former?

Please stop trying to use big words when you don't know how.

I found this entirely comical.

Please stop trying to use big words when you don't know how.

Guest Fohacidal

wtf-is-this-shit.jpg

Seriously you are filling my mind with so much fuck right now I am literally reaching critical mass. I can imagine the only reason you would win an argument with someone in person is because they would feel bad for how fucking stupid you are and just walk away.

wtf-is-this-shit.jpg

Seriously you are filling my mind with so much fuck right now I am literally reaching critical mass. I can imagine the only reason you would win an argument with someone in person is because they would feel bad for how fucking stupid you are and just walk away.

Watch out, here comes the opinion train.

train-wreck_o_GIFSoup-2.com_.gif

Once again, your argument is mundane at best, and you have given little to show for this. Just some picture, like I did. I guess we're alike, right?

you all are faggots.

Rune: Go listen to My Chemical Romance while you cut yourself in the tub.

Foh: Shouldn't you be killing terrorists or something? It's alot better than arguing with him.

GT: Less argue, more crown royal bag.

Edited by Skotti

Guest Fohacidal

you all are faggots.

Foh: Shouldn't you be killing terrorists or something? It's alot better than arguing with him.

Why is he upvoting you? Seriously someone explain this guys thought process to me cause I cant even fucking read him.

you all are faggots.

Why is he upvoting you? Seriously someone explain this guys thought process to me cause I cant even fucking read him.

Skotti asked us to stop talking to Rune. While Rune doesn't have the self control to stop showing what an idiot he is, this way he can point the finger at other people and blame them for his incompetence when he keeps embarrassing himself.

you all are faggots.

HAhahahah, I think that was one of only two brofests I attended. I don't regret it, except that magic show. OH GOD GOLDENTONGUE WHY?!? THE CHILDREN. THOSE POOR CHILDREN.

Edited by Tubbles