Sign in to follow this  
sweetrocks

Look santa came early for me

hahaha man, that is fuckin sweet, smoke a bowl for me

Hey, let me give you some advice.

If you want to get + rep, never agree or compliment sweetrock.

ey yo, let me give you some advice, stop caring about rep.

Says the non-clan member.

says the non-clan member that kept getting SO shoved in his face*

Run out of friends so your circlejerking it up with this broad? Ha

Hi I have doctorate and I spend time on gaming forum

You're the one getting people and their degrees confused. Fohacidal doesn't have a doctorate. Chosenone2000 does.

What's sad is that he already said it earlier in this thread and you responded to it. You could have looked back and checked at any time.

Oh right, probably because I had better things to do than to respond to kids that haven't finished high school.

An Army captain with a doctorate and myself with 2 associates also in the army asked you. I mean unless you are some sort of huge fucking badass but I seriously doubt it.

Edited by Goldentongue

You're the one getting people and their degrees confused. Fohacidal doesn't have a doctorate. Chosenone2000 does.

What's sad is that he already said it earlier in this thread and you responded to it. You could have looked back and checked at any time.

Oh right, probably because I had better things to do than to respond to kids that haven't finished high school.

An Army captain with a doctorate and myself with 2 associates also in the army asked you. I mean unless you are some sort of huge fucking badass but I seriously doubt it.

You are so witty Goldentongue. Please, tell me more.

Edited by Rune

Guest Fohacidal

You are so witty Goldentongue. Please, tell me more.

Iv been refraining from downvoting as many of your posts as possible to avoid looking petty but fuck dude you suck at defending yourself.

YO DAWG THIS AIN'T ME BUT LOOK AT THIS GIANT ASS PORK TENDERLOIN.

90654932_5ece69bba9_o.jpg

This is the only picture I could find of this local shitty bar/restaurant's only saving grace, "the biggest and best pork tenderloin in Iowa". They just tore that bitch down though, because it was getting gross and unsanitary.

Guest Fohacidal

I ned defend myself on internet. Pls don't hurt me.

Apparently you do, not sure why though.

Its kinda funny really, how separated from reality he is.

Reality is too hard for me

I know you're trying to put on a brave face and be sarcastic, but then I remember:

dNguC.jpg

Goddamnit Goldentongue, none of those assholes in costumes are pigs.

Edited by Tubbles

Guest Fohacidal

Rune is a furfag?

You didn't know this?

Apparently not, how the shit do you guys find this stuff out?

I'm just seeing this thread. Wow....

How about you failed to consider the fact you kept on stroking your own dick bragging about your faggot ass engineering degree continually ignoring the 5 people asking you for an answer?

I can confirm this wasn't Rune, because I was there. It was also hilarious.

It was Maximum Player bragging about his engineering degree.

Also, sauce on Runes avatar? Scientific research, that's all.

Nah I got the degree wrong because I didnt care enough to actually pay attention to him. It was def rune though

Ah idk then, I remember maximum player was going on and on about his engineering degree.

Chosen was there. Shit was funny.

It was maxipad and yes, it was funny. Did Rune just take an unprovoked swing at me?

Edited by ChosenOne2000

[media=]

Actually, quite the contrary Chosen. You're the only one that really seems to stand up for Sweetrock on here thus far, and I really admire you for doing that. Apparently because people remove themselves from the norm of a community, we are inherently subject to ridicule by those who are most extrovert on the matter.

Edited by Rune

Apparently because people remove themselves from the norm of a community,

Sure, because bragging about how she squanders her kids' money on drugs, masturbating on Tinychat in front of everyone, and repeatedly sending harassing private messages to people who have asked her to stop is just slightly "removing herself from the norm of a community."

we are inherently subject to ridicule by those who are most extrovert on the matter.

And just when I thought this sentence couldn't get any worse, you turned it into a syntactical clusterfuck. Please stop trying to use big words when you don't know how.