Sign in to follow this  
Marvin

Planetside 2

Planetside 2 launched officially two days ago. For those who do not know, it is a free to play MMOFPS. You have thousands of players on any given continent fighting over territory in three factions.

You can sign up for a free Sony Online Entertainment account and download the game here: http://www.planetside2.com/

This is a pretty fun game set in a futuristic setting. A lot of the game play is similar to the Battlefield series. You have infantry, tanks and ground vehicles, and aircraft.

If you want to give the game a try and have no idea what to do, here is a video from Total Biscuit with a basic tutorial which should be helpful.

Here is a tutorial on squads and communication:

[media=]

Please also note the system requirements. You can read them below or view them here:

http://help.station.sony.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/35012/kw/system%20requirements/p/5833/session/L3RpbWUvMTM1MzYxNTg5MC9zaWQvRl95NWJYYmw%3D

Minimum Recommended System Requirements

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6850 or higher / AMD Phenom II X2 or higher
  • Memory: 4 GB Installed RAM
  • Hard Drive: 15 GB free
  • Video Memory: 256 MB RAM
  • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 8600 series or higher / AMD or ATI 4850 series or higher
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Optimal Recommended System Requirements

• Processor: Intel i5 processor or higher / AMD Phenom II X6 or higher
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Hard Drive: 15 GB free
  • Video Memory: 1,024 MB RAM
  • Video Card: nVidia GeForce 500 series or higher / AMD HD 6870 or higher
  • Sound Card: DirectX compatible

Edit: Oh yeah and it's on Steam now too.

As Total Biscuit put it: "Responsible gamers choose Terran Republic".

I also rolled on US East Mattherson under the name 'Marvin' and I was very surprised it was not taken already.

We should make an outfit and all play together because being alone really is useless. US East Mattherson seems like a good server, I just wouldn't know what side to pick.

Terran Republic, always. :D I have an Outfit I'm planning on joining, they do regular operations and organized events and whatnot. I'm not going to advertise them here, however.

Firefall is an MMOFPS but they're both pretty different games. They're both pretty damn good though. If I actually had a decent comp, I'd play Planetside 2 but eh, oh well.

Looks pretty cool, I signed up for the beta. Thanks!

This game actually looks decent, might download it. Thanks for sharing Marvin.

No problem, I hope you enjoy it.

Guest martRootock
Posted · Hidden by Faded, November 22, 2012 - Spambot
Hidden by Faded, November 22, 2012 - Spambot

鈥?Diet care- diet care is another important issue personal trainer's look upon. Proper care of diet is taken by them and diet charts are prepared so as to achieve the desired results in time. These personal trainers look forward for extra care from every individual depending on the body facts. Different body is treated through different compatible manner making a drastic effect to individuals.

baby monitors

Moisturizing CreamMoisturizing creams can be found at most convenience, grocery and drug stores, typically in the body care aisle with other lotions and skin products. Moisturizing creams use a mixture of emollients and humectants as active ingredients to draw moisture to the skin. They create an oily layer of protection over the dried out portions of your feet to help slow the loss of moisture from the skin. This helps the skin regain moisture, which can stop the feet from getting worse, and help heal the cracked skin. Several moisturizing creams are available specifically for cracked feet, and are marketed as such.

Eyebrow Trimmer

Surface deposits of fat right below your skin, also known as cellulite, can leave your skin looking dimpled or lumpy. The University of Maryland Medical Center says it commonly arises in areas like your thighs and buttock area. Several over-the-counter creams and lotions can temporarily help to hydrate and firm your skin surface for less cellulite. For permanent results, consult your dermatologist about lifestyle changes, like exercise, and surgical options that can help remove cellulite once and for all.

Digital Pedometer

If the stone is too large to pass down the ureter, you may need to have extra-corporeal shockwave lithotripsy to help break the stone apart into smaller pieces to be able to pass them. This involves an outpatient procedure which is overseen by a urologist. You will get light sedation and they use x-ray and a special machine which targets the stone with ultrasonic shock waves to break it apart.

baby pacifier thermometer

Big fan of this game, however I haven't noticed a whole lot of organized attacks and everything, people all just sort of run at bases all at once and hope for the best. Don't get me wrong though, it's definitely one of the most fun games I've ever played.

I intend to play it when I build a new computer, until then I stare at footage and cry.

I think you should be able to run it decently at lowest settings. Jc ran it fine on lowest settings and that's saying something

I intend to play it when I build a new computer, until then I stare at footage and cry.

I think you should be able to run it decently at lowest settings. Jc ran it fine on lowest settings and that's saying something

I play on a toaster... Radeon 4200.

Big fan of this game, however I haven't noticed a whole lot of organized attacks and everything, people all just sort of run at bases all at once and hope for the best. Don't get me wrong though, it's definitely one of the most fun games I've ever played.

You will want to join an outfit. There are several big ones for each faction that run events all the time (pretty much every day, multiple times a day). I don't want to advertise for them but two big ones that come to mind for me are Devil Dogs (NC) and Enclave (TR), both of which are recruiting.

You can always just squad up, I found one that was part of a 4-squad platoon and we had a lot of fun bum rushing bases.