Sign in to follow this  
Ivanns

Black Friday Stores

I'm planning to visit a couple of stores for Black Friday (November 23). I'm mostly looking to buy clothes, shoes and maybe a few accessories. So far I have Old Navy, Sportchek, and maybe Wamart. I need some more store suggestions.

I live in Canada btw.

eww.... old navy? Macy's? Calvin Klein? fucking best buy?

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE!?!?!?!!?

WE AREN'T RICH D00D

You don't have to be rich to not shop at best buy and old navy. Calvin Klein is just like overpriced junk.

I'm trying to figure out what type of Mp3 player to buy...I just can't make a choice, since I really need a music player...Like, I have a 2nd generation(I think) iPod that my friend gave me, but I need to get a charger, aux cord, and usb for it, in-order to make it useful, since it was just bare. Any suggestions on the better route? It seems like getting all those others pieces to the iPod will come close to getting a $99 mp3. Then I also need suggestions on tv brands, as I'm looking to buy either two 24 inch LCD for my family, or one 32-42 inch LCD for my family. Any advice is greatly appreciated, as I live in the freaking stone age when it comes to tv's and music players.

Edited by Marine

I'm trying to figure out what type of Mp3 player to buy...I just can't make a choice, since I really need a music player...Like, I have a 2nd generation(I think) iPod that my friend gave me, but I need to get a charger, aux cord, and usb for it, in-order to make it useful, since it was just bare. Any suggestions on the better route? It seems like getting all those others pieces to the iPod will come close to getting a $99 mp3. Then I also need suggestions on tv brands, as I'm looking to buy either two 24 inch LCD for my family, or one 32-42 inch LCD for my family. Any advice is greatly appreciated, as I live in the freaking stone age when it comes to tv's and music players.

If you're in the market for a completely new player, buy something from them. You're welcome.

I will be on strike outside walmart for making me work on thxgiving

So... you are gonna miss whatever you would have done if you didn't have to work on thanksgiving, just so you can stand outside where you are supposed to work and not work?

eww.... old navy? Macy's? Calvin Klein? fucking best buy?

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE LIVE!?!?!?!!?

WE AREN'T RICH D00D

Speak for yourself, peasant.

Says the guy that plays CS:S on a toaster.

<_<

umad your toaster isn't fancy enough to play CSS dawg?

A charger, aux cord and usb cord are all the same thing for an iPod depending on your car stereo.. r0fl

That's the problem, is my discontent with Apple products, has put me out of the loop of them.

A charger, aux cord and usb cord are all the same thing for an iPod depending on your car stereo.. r0fl

That's the problem, is my discontent with Apple products, has put me out of the loop of them.

I don't think it's your "discontent" with Apple.

I don't think it's your "discontent" with Apple.

ok