Sign in to follow this  
Tortoise

HTC Droid DNA

Saw this a few days ago. The colors are really nice red and black always work, but the beatsaudio thing is gay hipster shit that is the only downside I see.

wow zach. beats is gay, but really, it sounds good. you arent paying any extra for it, so whats the big deal.

I mean it sounds good, I just think having the logo is ugly :P

then scratch the shit off. or buy a case. or GET THE FUCK OVER IT CUZ YOU WOULD HAVE AN AWESOME PHONE!

wtvr works for you

Well this phone makes me want to switch my At&t contract to verizon Because of the fact of this amazing phone...

You dont have to drop AT&T, this badass phone supports all! The UMTS freqs will cover 3/4g for AT&T and TMo, as well as most other countries. Of course, the CDMA and LTE will cover 3/4G service for Sprint and Verizon. At least according to the spec sheet submitted to the FCC by HTC... I suppose it could change at release...

CDMA1x/EV-DO Rev A, LTE/DO Rx

GSM (850MHz, 900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz)

UMTS (850MHz, 900MHz, 1900MHz, 2100MHz).

--

The phone has also been rooted already, so you can install the latest and greatest android versions before HTC/Your carrier release updates.

Edited by driz

I heard some stuff might be mediocre - ie battery life and camera on this phone. Storage might be an issue if loading it up with videos and such since there's no sd card slot. But other than that, really sick phone. I think I'd wait for the Note II though personally - dat s pen.

Tragic Flaw

For all of HTC Sense's strengths, its keyboard is terrible. Terr-ible. The predictive text and autocorrect are unintelligent, the layout is unintuitive, and it's just generally inaccurate. Blech. The very first thing you're going to want to do with the Droid DNA is download and install a competent third-party keyboard like Swiftkey. You're welcome.

Looks nice but I dont think I could be happy with a bad keyboard.

wow ill, its not a physical keyboard, its the virtual keyboard on the screen. easily replaceable with swiftkey or the thousands of other keyboard apps

What he's getting at is that you shouldn't HAVE to download Swiftkey so the keyboard isn't terrible. It's an added inconvenience on his part that the stock layout is so terrible that you have to download it.

wow ill, its not a physical keyboard, its the virtual keyboard on the screen. easily replaceable with swiftkey or the thousands of other keyboard apps

What he's getting at is that you shouldn't HAVE to download Swiftkey so the keyboard isn't terrible. It's an added inconvenience on his part that the stock layout is so terrible that you have to download it.

If the onboard touch keyboard (which can be replaced) is honestly a dealbreaker then you have bigger issues..

If the onboard touch keyboard (which can be replaced) is honestly a dealbreaker then you have bigger issues..

It's like if blizzard decided to replace all of the stock UI for WoW with a giant picture of a sandwich and fries because "people are going to download add-ons to give them what they want, so why bother?" Yeah, it's trivial for those that are savvy and realize that you can mod just about everything on an android phone, but there's a lot of Androidiots that don't, and having a bad keyboard CAN be a big problem in the broad spectrum.

I have an HTC Evo 4GLTE. The UI is great (this is my first experience with HTC, but I've read that the UI in the past was criticized but has been vastly improved in this iteration). I've used several home replacements but found I preferred the stock UI. I've never had an issue with the stock keyboard or felt like changing it. But, honestly, if you have a problem with either of those things, there are plenty of UI and keyboard replacements that you can get for free. Anyone who bitches about having to customize their phone to meet their preferences should probably just get an iPhone.

Looking at the HTC DNA, it seems like they've taken the best of the design of the HTC One X and HTC Evo 4GLTE, which is great. It's sleek as fuck like the HTC One X but has a slightly more industrial look with red to accent it like the Evo 4GLTE.

So, yea, I recommend any of the current flagship HTC phones.

if you root the phone you can set minmax freqs for your cpu as well as how it handles events. This can result in double battery life without noticeable loss of performance. As to the keyboard, I've used AOSP for so long i dont really recall what it looks like, but i typically put swype on any phone i touch now, once i got used to it, its outrageously fast.

Last time I checked, reviewers dont root phones for maximum performance simply for the review. Although I am a fellow swype user and agree swype is great.

Have you heard of the keymonk keyboard? It's like swype but you use both thumbs. Looks hella difficult to get used to.

Guest carpinteyrozql
Posted · Hidden by ZachPL, December 21, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by ZachPL, December 21, 2012 - No reason given

Flax SeedThe herb flax seed delivers roughly 25 to 30 grams of protein for 100 grams, Making it a valuable ally in body-building. Aside from its beautiful protein content, Flax seed also contains such healthy nutrients as e vitamin, calcium, the form of iron, the mineral magnesium, blood potassium and zinc. Flax seed comes loaded with alpha linolenic acid, An essential fatty acid that enhances insulin sensitivity in muscles.

Surveys are a terrific way to get a better understanding of how customers feel about you and WHY they feel that way. But we're not completely away from gut feeling yet. Simple surveys like these are not scientific. Don't leave your dentures in a long time, especially when they are new, Or otherwise your gums will show you they don't like it. If you form sore gums, Take your dentures out and set them aside stay while your gums heal. Then try while using dentures again.

however the reach of your web site is worldwide and 24 hours per day. Publishing on the web is very reasonable. Changing the feedback on your web site is also fast and efficient, Whereas changing printed material can be costly and long,

internationally, Flores first played in Italy for BT Roseto (november 2005-2006) plus Bipop Carire Reggio Emilia (Dec 2006-2007). On august 8, 2007, He finalized with Greek League team Olympiada Patras.[1] In thinking about receiving, 2008, Flores came home to Italy where he signed with LegADue team Indesit Fabriano. 2008-2009 saw Flores in Israel playing remarkably for Ligat HaAl's defending champion Hapoel Holon.

Two days tomorrow, Arenas allegedly showed Crittenton three guns that he trapped in his locker at the Verizon Center. Some reports indicate that Arenas and Crittenton then drew guns on additional; Other reports suggest that only Arenas pointed a gun at Crittenton or that neither grabbed a gun. addititionally there is uncertainty over whether the players viewed the situation with seriousness or lightheartedness, Or if other Wizards players or staff observed the alleged incident.

apple Postgres database (9) that i'm writing a trigger for. I want the trigger to set the loan mod time, And user id for accurate documentation. In Firebird you have a CONNECTIONID that can be used in a trigger, So training regimen a value to a table when you connect to the database (This is a desktop service, So connections are persistent for the use of the app), a product like this,

ugg boots for cheap

ugg boots for women

www.bootforwomen.com

Guest carpinteyrozql

Flax SeedThe herb flax seed delivers roughly 25 to 30 grams of protein almost every 100 grams, Making it a valuable ally in body-building. Aside from its positive protein content, Flax seed also contains such healthy nutrients as vitamin e antioxidant, calcium supplement, the form of iron, magnesium, blood potassium and zinc. Flax seed comes set with alpha linolenic acid, An fatty acid that enhances insulin sensitivity in muscles.

Surveys are a wonderful way to get a better understanding of how customers feel about you and WHY they feel that way. But we are really not completely away from gut feeling yet. Simple surveys like these aren't scientific. Don't leave your dentures in too much of, while they are new, Or otherwise your gums will show you they don't like it. If you establish sore gums, Take your dentures out and set them aside stay while your gums heal. Then try when using the dentures again.

however, the key reach of your web site is worldwide and 24 hours per day. Publishing on the web is very low cost. Changing the info on your web site is also fast and efficient, Whereas changing printed material can be costly and lengthy,

in a different country, Flores first took part in Italy for BT Roseto (nov 2005-2006) or Bipop Carire Reggio Emilia (Dec 2006-2007). On aug 8, 2007, He closed with Greek League team Olympiada Patras.[1] In thinking about receiving, 2008, Flores taken back to Italy where he signed with LegADue team Indesit Fabriano. 2008-2009 saw Flores in Israel playing remarkably for Ligat HaAl's defending champion Hapoel Holon.

Two days in the future, Arenas allegedly showed Crittenton three guns that he trapped in his locker at the Verizon Center. Some reports indicate that Arenas and Crittenton then drew guns on each other; Other reports claim that only Arenas pointed a gun at Crittenton or that neither grabbed a gun. additionally there is uncertainty over whether the players viewed the situation with seriousness or lightheartedness, Or if other Wizards players or staff considered the alleged incident.

i've got a Postgres database (9) that i am writing a trigger for. I want the trigger to set the amendment time, And user id for accurate documentation. In Firebird you have a CONNECTIONID that can be used in a trigger, So exercise plan a value to a table when you connect to the database (This is a desktop process, So connections are persistent for the duration of the app), such as this,

uk ugg boots

uggs sale uk

www.cheapbootsukforsales.com

Guest carpinteyrozql

respectable, h. Morrow, S. Bradshaw, S. Once you report your discovery to a physician, He will assess the cysts by thoroughly examining your testicles. to verify it's not a solid tumor but only a harmless cyst, The doctor may use the techniques of ultrasound examination and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). the latest three-Dimensional ultrasound test can reveal the extent of nodules, Cysts or growths in a testicle,

For 'Melo themself, This episode will take a chunk out of his newfound darling status. Just days after he handed down $1.5 million to fund a youth incredible evolution center in his hometown of Baltimore. After all sorts of setbacks in his first three pro seasons, Anthony was widely regarded as the standout performer on a Team USA squad that finished a disappointing third in last summer's World Championships in Japan and has been hailed in recent weeks for growing maturity in his game in terms of shot selection and leadership,

FRONTCOURT: Aldridge is only talented big men not only in the Western Conference, But in your complete league. He can score at will and led the sexy dresses with 21.8 ppg in 81 adventure titles a season ago. The taken-Blocking specific led the Blazers in points (20.8) And blocks (1.67) During the playoffs and finished the off the shelf season one of three players ranked in the top 15 in points and rebounds (Dwight Howard, Blake Griffin).

This dynamic causes a dual advantage for both technological innovation driven as well as rural a-Technology company. For technology driven entrepreneurs you should obtain local knowledge from rural areas before developing products for these areas. For rural entrepreneurs urged that you realize that technology hubs exist, And by connecting with the affiliate marketers in these hubs, Products could be developed that does enhance the local economy,

in an effort to lure Ian out of hiding, His enemies are halting Rin, Using her to compete in the Fairy Queen Contest while they work to try and do Elysium. as a result of tragic accident, Shira's father's body was taken over years ago by Balor, a traditional Fairy God, who wants to open the demon door between worlds to regain his original physical body and reign over a new realm of both humans and fairies. immediately, He needs certain things - the vitality trapped in Ian's body, as well as seal, Which actually is none other than Ainsel herself,

cheap ugg outlet

ugg boot for women

cheap uggs boots uk

Guest carpinteyrozql

And in Rookie of the Year balloting that followed the 2003-04 national basketball association season, Anthony were only available in second to James. Constantly playing second fiddle to his friendly rival has been difficult, Save for instance: Carmelo Anthony was a success. He led Syracuse University to a national championship in his freshman year, And he helped turn the group-Worst Denver Nuggets right into a playoff team in his first season.

Joe's has a cramped campus that fronts suv sprawl, A senior guard built such as an 11th-Grade fullback and a coach who looks like the guy across town who gets his newspaper in his pajamas. It's a faculty with 3,800 undergraduates and a style all specific to it. Hawks fans are confident with their AP ranking and the chant that comes with it: We're series 3! there is no football at St.

GrainsFoods in the grains group issues breads, grain, oats, Corn dining event, Pasta and lunch cereals. The average slice of white bread built up of 220 calories per 100g (Or somewhere around 3.5 oz..) And recently 2g of fat. at the same time, Croissants contain 360 food per 100g and 19g of fat.

of the fact that season, The Celtics and 76ers met in the Eastern Division Finals with a vacation to the NBA Championship on the line. The series was a battle and walked along to a game seven in the Boston Garden. With seconds left in the bottom of the game and the score 110-109 exclusively use the Celtics, Russell tried to inbound the ball when it hit the backboard which resulted in a turnover.

Milicic, in the mean time, Figures to have an abundance of free-Agent jobs if he is indeed released onto the open market, Despite a fourth straight season marked by concerns in 7-Footer's strength. the first sort No. 2 generally pick in the 2003 draft by Detroit averaged just 8.0 important things and 5.5 rebounds for the Magic in his first full season of standard playing time, around the 22-year-Old did raise his game in the playoffs by calculating 12.3 components on 58.8-Percent filming in Orlando's four-Game exit path of the Pistons in the first round,

The trickier your stool, The harder a person push, Which can aggravate hemorrhoid flare-ups. Water less expensive than a stool softener, And it is just as effective. It is advised to try to drink at least eight 8-Ounce portions of water a day. i chose a sheer lace shower curtain as an overlay. There are antique elements to designs for this peace and nice little details in the small roses crafted out of materials and sewn into the lace by hand. I choose different liners to target other seasons and this addition changes the entire look of the room,

visit

site

visit

Guest carpinteyrozql

In an industry where sequels are very popular, And the same genres are explored frequently, Fresh game ideas always get some extra bonus points from me. development keeps things fresh, And while I've played a ton of first person fps, I've rarely seen many games where I can engage in maracas, creep, Or have my student's real-Time strategy gardening simulation. I was today blessed with an early copy of Konami's latest title, This one falling on their "trend" combination of music games.

In article writing it is important is to choose the right Topic. Though you might be very knowledgeable in sports it makes no sense writing an article on sports if the theme of your website is work from honme business. Choose a topic related to the theme of a site.

One of Oklahoma's best places to fish, Lake Eufaula is located near Eufaula, o. k. Trails' printable online topo maps offer shaded and un-shaded reliefs, And aerial photos too! Use topographic map efficiency to find elevation, Print hd maps, perhaps save a PNG, Or just find out topography around Lake Eufaula. You can also get free latitude and longitude coordinates from the topographical map and set your GPS.

Leverage your promotion dollars into editorial coverage. If you won an award or some other kind of fundamental endorsement, Put out your own website article to announce it. You don always have to put this release on a costly news wire. of course, You may just prefer solace. Do whatever makes exercise most pleasant for you. You are much more likely to exercise consistently if you enjoy it,

There is also a substantial amount prestige to having a website. It gives people the impression that you are savvy and smart enough to take your corporation up a level. Since a website is such a major convenience it also tells people that you are looking at sharing information with them,

Most of understand know the basic rules of the game, But if anyone do not I'll tell it for you. On game job color balls (They are known as 'gems' in this game) Move from some point (generally 'hole' here) To different person. Your main objective is to destroy all color balls by shooting differently colored balls at them and creating the groups of three or more balls of the identical color.

ugg boots sale

uggs for women on sale

my site

Guest carpinteyrozql

The First gets all silly about the role of within the armed forces, And says which the as-Applied challenge fails because Congress thought long and hard about constitutional rights pre-Lawrence. It is pretty obvious truth judges were reaching here. They did a awesome job analyzing Lawrence, But they fall to pieces and seem to be relying on Congress to construe the metabolism.

think about the color of the wine. The color of the wine is the result of how long the skins remain with the juice doing the fermentation process. only wine comes in three colors- red color ( reddish colored purple to light brown), white wines ( white pale yellow to amber) And the mediocre blush: Which is of peach to light pink coloration,

I glad they have attitude, But its missing. they don't that good, And their very high shows it. I think our rested Heaters are just chomping at the bit to get out there and defend their butts off and run, move, Run the Knicks right out of the house.

based on the National Institutes of Health, No one can predict which allergy symptoms to food will cause anaphylaxis. Swelling and impediment of the airways can create breathing trouble, And the heart rate may falter and hypertension levels drop. Patients can then lose intellect and, In rare times, Enter cardiac arrest.

Telfair returned to legal court on January 9, 2006, After missing out on 12 games. Blake continued to start with Telfair coming off the bench. the particular Trail Blazers were eliminated from playoff contention, Telfair scored the winning basket from Houston Rockets on April 5, 2006,

there are many drawbacks to using grass substitutes for lawns. You wont be able to use selective lawn weed-Killers in it, So you will have to hand weed as necessary for a season or two, through to the plants have knitted together. watch out for common stonecrop (Sedum acre), an attractive yellow flowered carpeter sometimes sold as a grass substitute.

the normal Court confirmed the deed, And the transportation house was built in 1642 on the southeast side of George Hill. Three men were sent out to occupy the land and care for the trucking house. These men were Lawrence water, rich Linton, And bob Ball, All three of whom are ancestors of Hattie Bruce.

ugg boots cheap

ugg tall boots

home

Guest carpinteyrozql

everybody to see the film before the discussion begins in earnest, Because I suspect some mild very mild failure will creep in when all is said and done. the dark knight Rises suffers from some of the highest expectations ever placed on a motion picture. so, appearance a lot worse than it should, specially when the pretty good on display is as rich and meaty as this.

working the SideshowMerrick was billed as "The hippo Man" In London where he was said as being "Half a Man and Half an hippo, He told audiences that his form was due to his mother being worried by an elephant while she was pregnant with him. Merrick was let me tell you-Paid by web-sites the show where he was exhibited, But around the period, Public sentiment in England turned against the display of mankind with physical deformities. Merrick was usually visited by physicians, along with Dr.

He is my Master makes it very apparent from the front cover what you can obtain and that's a wonderful thing. the main objective is on the three lead girls, All dolled up in their detailed maid clothing, With soft smiles and a fair bit of blushing taking place as well. the colours are good, the layout is spot on and if you're still liking the maid concept, It's a solid piece universal.

Because there must be something wrong with the property or it would have sold. it's, But you won't know until you call and discover the seller and their situation. You do not have to agree to take on a dud property or a dud seller. Winning at forex is about following a very strict strategy to the letter, Adapting at the appropriate interval to market conditions. If one does not approach the market in a disciplined fashion, Then failure is only an issue of time. Failure rates are close to 65%.

1). The time off. One game in five days may be a welcome getting rid of the grind of a condensed schedule, But one game title in 10 days? A team that doesn't shoot well from the get go will need to dust off the cobwebs early against a Rockets squad that ranks eighth in field goal percentage league-great (.452),

ugg boots for women

Click here

More information