Sign in to follow this  
Tortoise

Prototype Bundle Giveaway.

Thanks to QuesTs amazing find on amazon, I shall be giving away 2 copies of this bundle.

Please post why you think you should get it, and i will pick the 2 i like the most.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

winners will be picked by TONIGHT @ 10 PM CST

edit: oh, also, go to the original thread and thank the shit out of him.

Edited by Tortoise

I don't want it. Rolling for Toxy.

Also, you are a beautiful hunk of shell and meat.

Datass.

CENTRAN AIN'T EVEN SHIT, BET HE DOESN'T EVEN LIFT!

Also his shade of blue is gay.

Edited by Wintergreen

I haven't gamed in 3 weeks due to a concussion I just received and just recently started going back on the forums. Long story short I ended up biking off of a stage, face planting/passing out but winning the costume contest dressed as Lance Armstrong on Halloween. I received stitches and broke my two front teeth... Pics inbound once my sister emails them to me

that's a crazy story, but why should you win?

You should buy it for me so that I do not shapeshift my fist into a large dildo and ram it up your ass only to then absorb your biomass through your ass. Then I could shapeshift into you and go about your daily life subtly dropping hints to all your friends and family about how gay you are and that you hate everyone. This would go on for weeks until you start to lose friends and people begin to question their relationship with you. Then I will begin to openly berate and make fun of all those remaining that care for you until there is no one left. When that is done only then will I strip down naked in the cafeteria and cover myself with grease then run around greased up and naked and no one being able to catch me because of how slippery the grease is. When I am finally caught and questioned about my actions I will confess that I/you are princess Lexia from the planet Gargalax and greasing yourself up naked was just your species way of impressing a mate. After they finally lock me/you up in the insane asylum I will then escape and return with your lifeless biomass sucked out your ass body to leave it in your cell. They will declare it a suicide. Since I already ruined all your relationships and anyone left doesn't want to be associated with an insane person; no one will show up to your funeral. To add to the confusion of what happened to you I will steal your body from your casket, fill the casket with dildos, and leave a noting saying, "Going back to planet Gargalax and away from all you pussies. Peace out! Princess Lexia." The funeral home, police, and your family will live out their lives forever in confusion of what the hell happened to you.

So yeah... give me the damn game bundle so that doesn't happen.

You should buy it for me so that I do not shapeshift my fist into a large dildo and ram it up your ass only to then absorb your biomass through your ass. Then I could shapeshift into you and go about your daily life subtly dropping hints to all your friends and family about how gay you are and that you hate everyone. This would go on for weeks until you start to lose friends and people begin to question their relationship with you. Then I will begin to openly berate and make fun of all those remaining that care for you until there is no one left. When that is done only then will I strip down naked in the cafeteria and cover myself with grease then run around greased up and naked and no one being able to catch me because of how slippery the grease is. When I am finally caught and questioned about my actions I will confess that I/you are princess Lexia from the planet Gargalax and greasing yourself up naked was just your species way of impressing a mate. After they finally lock me/you up in the insane asylum I will then escape and return with your lifeless biomass sucked out your ass body to leave it in your cell. They will declare it a suicide. Since I already ruined all your relationships and anyone left doesn't want to be associated with an insane person; no one will show up to your funeral. To add to the confusion of what happened to you I will steal your body from your casket, fill the casket with dildos, and leave a noting saying, "Going back to planet Gargalax and away from all you pussies. Peace out! Princess Lexia." The funeral home, police, and your family will live out their lives forever in confusion of what the hell happened to you.

Don't challenge him Tortoise, i've seen him do this before... just shitted on someones life

*sobs*

That's..... quite a story you have...............there........................................o.o

Edited by Ryziou

You shouldnt give it to meh because i already got something so give it to Xmen because hIs happy turtle :D

Edited by VeXeR

there was an intelligent man named John Smith. he always gave away free games. JC was stuck sitting there eating away at his own toes. This guy named tortoise always scared him. One day he manned the fuck up and asked him for a game. He gifted JC Plounter Hike: Mobal Loanessive and that day I stopped eating my own toes. That isn't the end though. After he got that game, he wanted more. AND MORE. AND MOREEEEEEEE. He was always doing give aways but JC always misses them and still continues to eat his own penis now. He already bit off the foreskin so to save JC he has to get this game called "prototype". It shall save JC and him eating off his own penis so he can have an active sex life as a 16 year old sexy as fuck Asian.

sent it to u but u made me post it