Sign in to follow this  
Goldentongue

Amanda Palmer - "Do It With A Rockstar" featuring Stoya (NSFW)

Woah, they're so different and cool. They just don't care about what anyone thinks, it's so powerful.

I'm gonna go buy some bracelets! Right on, lesbian power!

If you knew anything about either of them, you'd know that making a sort message about lesbianism isn't the least bit related to the video. At this point two chicks going at it is rather quite the norm in that sort of scene.

Edited by Goldentongue

Woah, they're so different and cool. They just don't care about what anyone thinks, it's so powerful.

If you knew anything about either of them, you'd know that making a sort message about lesbianism isn't the least bit related to the video. At this point two chicks going at it is rather quite the norm in that sort of scene.

If you knew anything about the rest of the comment I made, you wouldn't have taken that part seriously.

If you knew anything about the rest of the comment I made, you wouldn't have taken that part seriously.

No, I get it, it was a halfhearted joke. It just kind of missed its mark.

wait.. is that stoya with red hair. fffffffffuck that's hot. but, yea, i enjoy me some amanda palmer.

edit: did a little bit of research and apparently she did a kickstarter to fund an album outside of a record label. the goal was 100K-- she got 1.1M.

also:

AFPSmurf.jpg

Edited by Windmill

wait.. is that stoya with red hair. fffffffffuck that's hot. but, yea, i enjoy me some amanda palmer.

edit: did a little bit of research and apparently she did a kickstarter to fund an album outside of a record label. the goal was 100K-- she got 1.1M.

also:

AFPSmurf.jpg

OMFG I have never seen that picture before. Thank you so much. I love you. Also, courtesy of drug:

http://puu.sh/1oBR7.gif