Sign in to follow this  
Mickit

GTA 7 to be ps3 exclusive?

Could be true, and alot of shit is just rumors on the internet, like here I'll make one for example.... "Did you guys here they are making a new halo? its like what happens before the 1st halo, and how masterchief becomes himslef" sounds a whole lot more true than most things, and coming from sony defense force, I doubt it...

Guest some fag

Highly, HIGHLY doubt it, unless there is a good bit of dough exchanging hands.

And I second Pinoy, it is a joke, from what I've heard.

Guest Fohacidal

He said the SDF is a joke, not the article. And why would you doubt it, Sony has gotten timed exclusivity on all the previous GTA titles.

Guest some fag

I doubt its going to happen, because the current GTA hasn't been released. I don't think they would be talking about exclusivity just yet.

Sony Defense Force is a joke site.

Yes, but they pulled it out of a REAL magazine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HDgamenews)</div>

*CLARIFICATION* It seems some of our readers are totally misunderstanding this post. The OXM article is NOT referring to the soon to be released Grand Theft Auto IV. What it is referring to is the next game in the series. We have also noticed that some readers seem to think that OXM published this news as a joke. THIS IS NOT THE CASE. As a matter of fact it was not even published as a rumor but as news in the "Inbox" section on page 106. If you don't believe us go buy the magazine.

and, it is probably to soon to say, but thats how it stands right now.

"its actually GTA V but it will be the 7th installment"

Actually on the site it even says its the 6th installment.

what ever

1. GTA

2. GTA london version

3. GTA 2

4. GTA 3

5. GTA vice city

6. GTA San andreas

7. GTA IV

8. GTA V

So it will actually be the 8th installment.

Guest some fag
what ever

1. GTA

2. GTA london version

3. GTA 2

4. GTA 3

5. GTA vice city

6. GTA San andreas

7. GTA IV

8. GTA V

So it will actually be the 8th installment.

The London 1969 thing or wahtever it was was technically an expansion pack, so its 7.

GTA4 Will come out for the xbox360, ps3 and PC. First of all xbox360 will have more content, microsoft payed rockstar 50million so they have add-ons on xbox live. The PC version will be later be released after the consoles.

Guest some fag
Hummm lets think about this, if halo 3 only came out for XBox360, do you really think PS3 will let X-Box share their biggest game release yet? I think not.

Uh, sorry, but GTA IV is a multi-platform game being released simultaneously on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Xbox has exclusive episodic content for download later on, and the PS3 has a new exclusive from Take Two called "L.A. Noire".

GTA V is highly unlikely to be exclusive unless Sony paid Rockstar and Take Two, and the most they would get is a timed exclusive, so I don't know where you're getting this whole "do you really think PS3 will let X-Box share their biggest game release" bullshit.

Uh, sorry, but GTA IV is a multi-platform game being released simultaneously on the PS3 and Xbox 360. Xbox has exclusive episodic content for download later on, and the PS3 has a new exclusive from Take Two called "L.A. Noire".

GTA V is highly unlikely to be exclusive unless Sony paid Rockstar and Take Two, and the most they would get is a timed exclusive, so I don't know where you're getting this whole "do you really think PS3 will let X-Box share their biggest game release" bullshit.

L.A. Noire is a ps3 exclusive, but they are also getting an exclusive rockstar franchise which is not named yet.

[Edit]: Sources

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/07/27/...ive-to-the-ps3/

http://www.gamespot.com/news/6175813.html

http://blog.wired.com/games/2007/07/sony-snags-excl.html

Guest Fohacidal
Why wouldn't it..?

Dude its Zeus, he is anti Sony/Blu-Ray

Funny how he isnt saying HD-DVD will win anymore...