Sign in to follow this  
Mitch

Staff Applications

You can't say ((90 too many times.... It is like saying Beetlegeuse.... Say it too many times and you will summon the beast...

Miss me SOSBrigade?

Aren't you that queer that ragequit because... why did you ragequit?

I think some people blamed me, but that couldn't be it.

i was in afghanistan trying to give others the right to be as retarded as you! but now im back

Aren't you that queer that ragequit because... why did you ragequit?

I think some people blamed me, but that couldn't be it.

i was in afghanistan trying to give others the right to be as retarded as you! but now im back

Uhh... Wasn't talking to you guy.

Guest Fohacidal

Its been nearly 20 fucking days what are you limpdicks doing with all of these apps?

Its been nearly 20 fucking days what are you limpdicks doing with all of these apps?

Obviously Mitch is reading over these apps very carefully and selecting the absolute most qualified people for the job. Going over these apps with a fine toothed comb is a time consuming task.

Guest Fohacidal

Obviously Mitch is reading over these apps very carefully and selecting the absolute most qualified people for the job. Going over these apps with a fine toothed comb is a time consuming task.

Even if he took an entire day to go over each serious candidates app there is no way he would still be freaking working on it right now. Somebody needs to get up in there and stick a dick in yalls asses or light a fire or something. Get this ball rolling

Even if he took an entire day to go over each serious candidates app there is no way he would still be freaking working on it right now. Somebody needs to get up in there and stick a dick in yalls asses or light a fire or something. Get this ball rolling

The problem is that even though we had a huge quantity of apps, the quality is what matters.

Those who have had their applications reviewed were either sent a PM asking for additional questions/interviews or sent a PM saying they didn't make the cut. Those who haven't are still having their apps read.

I'll update this more in a later post, but I received around 70 or so apps which I intend to forward to the rest of staff.

Sign in to follow this