Sign in to follow this  
AnarchyX6942

Anon VS Scientology

Scientology is funny.

Dude, some alien overlord named Xenu froze your soul, transported it to Earth, threw it in a volcano, and detonated it with H-bombs much more powerful than those we have today. It is not funny, it's completely cereal. I'm cereal you guys.

What is the poeint of these protest?

to stop scientology? or just annoy everyone?

maybe anon should change their name to anno.

To bring attention to the CoS's fraudulent activities, and get their tax-exempt status removed.

Religion is free. Scientology is not.

religion is not free. why doesnt anon protest at the vatican every sunday? chirstianity is just as much of a scam as scientology.

Yeah, you obviously haven't researched Scientology at all. Go do some research like Zeus, and come back to try and make a valid argument.

Here's a "press release" from Anon. It does what I would consider a good job of outlining our goals.

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Guest some fag
Well, as long as Anon pisses off Scientology, they're fine by me.

True...

You can suck my cock, too, you Anofag. Fuck scientology. Fuck religion.

Who the fuck do you think you are and what gives you the right to say something like that, you have no respect for anything, you stupid motherfucker, go fuck yourself with your xbox 360, "OH YEAH, IM GONNA STICK IT IN YOUR CONTROLLER PORT, FUCK SONY, THEIR CONTROLLER PORTS ARE UNSHAVEN, IM ZEUS, I AM ENTITLED TO SAY WHAT I WANT, AND I AM BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU," you are one of the biggest fools i have seen in my entire life. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to go around saying things like that is not acceptable, keep it to yourself you idiot, i can't believe i am arguing with this buffoon again.

Who the fuck do you think you are and what gives you the right to say something like that, you have no respect for anything, you stupid motherfucker, go fuck yourself with your xbox 360, "OH YEAH, IM GONNA STICK IT IN YOUR CONTROLLER PORT, FUCK SONY, THEIR CONTROLLER PORTS ARE UNSHAVEN, IM ZEUS, I AM ENTITLED TO SAY WHAT I WANT, AND I AM BETTER THEN ALL OF YOU," you are one of the biggest fools i have seen in my entire life. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but to go around saying things like that is not acceptable, keep it to yourself you idiot, i can't believe i am arguing with this buffoon again.

Since saying that, Zeus has been suspended for other reasons, came back, and even changed his mind on the war on the Church of Scientology. In the words of the /b/-tards, "lurk moar!"

Guest some fag

Grow the fuck up you child. This is a forum for people who can be mature and respectful. When I called Junzou a fag, he knew why, and understands how I felt at the time.

You need to stop trolling and not let things get so personal. Jesus, it's like I've scared you for life.

By the way, when did we land on the moon? Don't call me a fool when all you ever do is show off your extreme ignorance.

Since saying that, Zeus has been suspended for other reasons, came back, and even changed his mind on the war on the Church of Scientology. In the words of the /b/-tards, "lurk moar!"

Indeed I have. I blame it on my lack of knowledge on the situation, or at least back then. I now understand much more about both sides, and while I don't agree with Anon entirely, I agree with their protest against The Church of Scientology.

so anon is a group of fanatics who disagree with Scientology but cant respect that people choose to pay for their beliefs. so they must "dismantle the church of Scientology at its current form" sounds like a bunch of ignorant bitches who have nothing to do on the weekends.

Yeah, you obviously haven't researched Scientology at all. Go do some research like Zeus, and come back to try and make a valid argument.

Here's a "press release" from Anon. It does what I would consider a good job of outlining our goals.

ROFL this is fucking hilarious. People need to get a life.

so anon is a group of fanatics who disagree with Scientology but cant respect that people choose to pay for their beliefs. so they must "dismantle the church of Scientology at its current form" sounds like a bunch of ignorant bitches who have nothing to do on the weekends.

Didn't do enough research. Look up Fair Game, Auditing Process R2-45, the RPF, Disconnection, and the Sea Org, for starters. I find it ironic you call Anon ignorant little bitches when you haven't even done the research yourself.