Sign in to follow this  
dreamf4forgot10again

why

this is my hubby account not mine i just log in it to see why I'm getting a error if my banned was till 10-26-12 I don't have multiple accounts

You using the account is the equivalent of making another; especially considering the amount of posts - it appears it was created solely for posting this thread, by looking at the post history.

BANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ya i might log in his account to see if I can get someone to answer a question I have but I don't log in to it everyday or stay logged in for long. Just trying to see whats up with my account. Why I still getting a error when my banned was only till the 26. I have people here who don't mind me and I'll like to talk to them since the server is down and been down.So as soon as someone answers me I'll be logging out of Matt account

look at when the account was open and by who's email not mine if I was going to make another account I would of use one of my other emails address not matt's email.Just answer the question fuckers. lol

You using the account is the equivalent of making another; especially considering the amount of posts - it appears it was created solely for posting this thread, by looking at the post history.

Sweetrock, I know you're trying your hardest to keep up with our basic level of reading and comprehension, but you've just got to try harder. Maybe take this ban as a sign that no one likes you or cares that you're gone? I don't know, just my thoughts.

I'll tell you why, Sweetrock. Upon your ban, an admin likely took the initiative to increase it to probably sometime around 2018 and no one cares about you enough to put the effort in changing it back.

"Have a nice day."